What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Community Meeting #1] London

Would you attend the meeting? Explain your option!

• Yes

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 28.4%

• Total voters

Mr Cardoso

Awesome Portuguese Guy!
Management
Hello dear players,

Me and Wilco were talking and we thought it would be a very nice idea to have a community meeting in London.

Why London? Well, for the most countries it's really cheap to travel there and for UK players, i think it's easy to get there.

This is yet a poll, would like to see how many players would be attending so we can plan accordingly.

About details, maybe it will be somewhere near the first week of August (at least this is our first pick)

Things like age, specific place and schedule are still being decided depending on the poll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great idea!

I immediatly was thinking how expensive it would be, but you are right, from the Netherland it aint that expensive to travel to London.

Maybe we can paintball or airsoft or something like that?

We can have loads of stuff, it's a matter of how many people would be attending.

I think a whole weekend would be perfect for the meeting.

If i got the money for it i will defently come, been to london many times and if this is an opertunity to go again ill be there :) isnt wery expensiv even from sweden :)

I would if we get plenty of notice my work schedular is stupid to get out of need to give at least 3 months notice. But count me in

London is perfect, you can defiantly count me in!

Notice in advance would be great so I could make sure I'm off!

If you want any idea's of places to go I can come up with a couple of good ones. As I'm from the area I am happy to help with any arrangements.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only live a 40min train journey from Waterloo so distance is NP but I am taking my family on a dream holiday to Florida in August so working lots of hours & no spare cash.  :(

If it pans out have a good time & maybe I can make the next one if it happens again. :rolleyes:

Back