What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Community Appreciation Thread

Vinc3nt

Community Banned
Pretty random but thought it would be nice to have a topic where people post why they like the community. Any comments? :)

I like the fact that random shit is not frowned upon, the little things which most servers would just get you arrested or killed instantly get played out and really end up being hilarious, like Fish Market Protest.. Any other server I would have either been VDM'd by a hobo (and died, I love VDM script in this server) or arrested then and there on the spot by police.

What could have been me arrested within 2 minutes and being an uneventful night was a huge 1 hour affair of legitimate FUN role play between civs and cops.

Most role play communities are fucking cringey, like their role play is like either done INCREDIBLY BADLY or its forced and shit and makes you question your life's decisions as you are just sat in your boxers early hours of the morning on a Saturday pretending to be a little bitch. It's different here, it's vibrant and diverse and silly, it can be serious but still very silly, which reflects our British humour well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back