What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Combat Logging Sher East

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melvin

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Sher East

Time & Date this happened: 01/07/2015 - Around 13:00 - 14:00

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: So basically i joined the server spawned in kavala , went to the atm and saw a guy parked, with an Zamak and this guy (Sher East) comes up to the guy in the Zamak (Geebow) and says "Hey man can you help me , my friend is glitcht in a house." I suspected about it and followed them , so Sher East went on to rob Geebow the zamak truck guy, and i told him to put he's hands up and to give the guy he's money back or he would die.
This guy was in a house with one entrace so he could not leave , so Geebow comes out and says to me , he disconnected. I got angry about this,you rob a guy and then get caught, don't wanna lose money ? Well combat log

What Rule Was Broken ?: Combat Logging

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, he is not on TS, i talked to Puppy about it and he did not come to TS , i tried to find he's name to text him but he wasn't on the server.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDLWmMrZroc&feature=youtu.be

My microphone did not record, i am sorry but it's working now ! So in the near future if i report anyone i have my mic working, sorry. You can hear my friends talking.

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

I forgot to mention , he also has a lack of RP. Saying My friend is glticht in a house . in direct communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back