What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Combat log vid proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

asbak

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [T-A] Anthony

Time & Date this happened: 04-10-2015

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Robbed a guy (clearly you see am a beginner) after a while we are in a firefight. I killed him and the moment i want to loot him, he combat logged.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Combat Log.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b5iGDkZ6A&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey it's me Anthony, Listen man I want to apologize I wasn't trying to combat log, you killed me fairly and i was simply very raged. So I cantakarously  left the server instead of waiting for the re spawn timer. Note that none of my gear was with me when I respawned. Also i don't think you know this, you can't loot dead body's you can only take the gun and the stuff in the sack.  Sincerely- Anthony

Last edited by a moderator:
Allright man no probs.

Yeah i wanted your main weapon but was confused tought i saw a gun here. So stupid that i didnt ask for your backpack haha.

Respect is given.

@Johny White You clearly broke a rule there, and whilst we are grateful for your apology, I'm still going to enforce a ban for you to appeal as this needs to be on your record... there was no mistake in that, it was a pure combat log.

Name:[TA] AnthonySteam ID:76561198252680638GUID:e824fe2928b40890f1e896cb2bcd8231Combat Log - Forum Report - 08/10/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back