What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Collecting clams?

Get an excavator from a market.

Once you get within a certain depth, you can use it to collect the clams.

You'll have to dive down, I think with clams you don't have to dive too far, maybe only somewhere within 25-50 meters.

You will need:

• Boat
  • Wetsuit(Allows you to swim much faster)
  • Rebreather(So you can breath underwater)
You don't need an excavator to collect the clams as I tried it the other day and only need to hold windows key(like collecting apple's etc). Once your full, swim back up, put them in your boat storage and go down for more. Just rinse and repeat until both boat and you are full. 

You will need:

• Boat
  • Wetsuit(Allows you to swim much faster)
  • Rebreather(So you can breath underwater)
You don't need an excavator to collect the clams as I tried it the other day and only need to hold windows key(like collecting apple's etc). Once your full, swim back up, put them in your boat storage and go down for more. Just rinse and repeat until both boat and you are full. 
Ahhh, thanks for clearing that up Steve.

Honestly only did clams once with Cutter and after 1.5 hours of driving a boat, I actually praised the lord that I don't believe in that my boat randomly exploded and I never had to do clams, ever again...

I have never done a trip for them but just wanted to see if I needed an excavator. It kind of put me off with the amount of time it took me to get to the area! I got there, saw I did not need a tool and removed them again and went back to land. Did not fancy the ride all the way around PRNA land and down to processor!

And where do i buy this stuff like wetsuit and rebreather?
From a boat shop, there is one in Kavala, one north of the airfield, near the coast and also one at the VIP store if you are a donator.

From a boat shop, there is one in Kavala, one north of the airfield, near the coast and also one at the VIP store if you are a donator.
You are able to buy from the diving shop even if you are not a donator. 

Boats are rather slow, while you can hold a lot more. What I would suggest: Save enough for a chopper, and round up a few buddies. Have them go diving while you hover the chopper over the water, they can jump out and get their clams. I like to make the first person back up give me their clams, and go back down, seeing as you can't dive yourself; it's much faster this way!

This is most likely stated above, but make sure to get a heli and a couple of buddies... My first run was done by boat~ Took me 2 hours to earn 280k. :c

Thx puppy btw im from the netherlands too :D , is it worth it to do clams ?

Back