What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Clarification - Rebels / Towns

FriendlyFireGuy

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Hi All

Can we have some clarification please. My friends and I have played on the server for a few weeks, we've taken time to read and understand the rules.

Tonight we drove into Kavala in 2 Iffrits to pick up a friend that spawned in. We drove through (1 popped smoke as we were shot at).

We then were told by Wolfski we aren't allowed to attack a city as rebels without permission and thats fine...and Kavala is "closed" etc.

But, we were driving through - so is driving through classed as an attack? We complied fully but it seems that its getting harder and harder to follow the rules as they seem to have an incredibly broad scope.

So are ifritts not allowed to drive through a town? Is driving through a town classed as an attack? And is being told to leave or be banned part of RP?

Not trying to argue, but we really need to be clear on the rules because at the moment it seems we can be banned for farting in the wrong direction.

Ifrits are banned in cities.
By my understanding a group of two  or more rebels in a city with guns out is classed as an attack, this is a ban-able offense if the attack is not first approved by the admins.
If you want to visit a city as rebels you must put guns in backpacks and drive civilian cars.

Having just bought an Ifirit myself, I have to say this sucks ass. I've saved for a bandit licence to access the extra gear too... Now I can't be in a town at the same time as my friends / pick them up in an Ifirit for fear of banning? 

I get that some folks are a threat but I always comply and play by the rules. It just seems a tad harsh IMO.

Fantastic server though... And rules is rules, I guess! 

Ugh it was my understanding an Ifrit was simply an illegal(not server illegal) vehicle to drive. You shouldn't be banned for driving one,but you will probably be stopped by the police and fined after they impound it back to your garage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ifrits are banned in cities.

By my understanding a group of two  or more rebels in a city with guns out is classed as an attack, this is a ban-able offense if the attack is not first approved by the admins.

If you want to visit a city as rebels you must put guns in backpacks and drive civilian cars.
Guns were not out. We we're in the vehicles picking someone up that also had no visible weapon.

We literally drove through the town in 1 direction, then back in the other to wait for a friend. No guns, no trouble.

We all respect the rules but we can't help but feel where always on a knife edge and perhaps in this example, our interpretation of the rules differs to what Wolfski implied last night so a bit confused.

the problem for the police is that we cant be sure it is not an attack. so every time one or more drives into a town we treat it as an attack.

OK, so rebel vehicle in town = attack right?

That's fine as long as we know and we'll avoid it (unless its an actual attack with admin permission).

I get that it's tough for cops. But honestly, I won't be stopping when i'm in an Ifirit... I will comply with reasonable demands but I'm not hopping out if I don't have to! 

In addition...

My understanding of the following scenario is this:

I'm a rebel, I can be a right 'orrible bastard by:

A: Shooting cops on sight (I'm a rebel and cleansing the world of the filth) - both in and out of cities (if in city more than 1 rebel = admin request first)

B: Robbing Civs / Cops / Rebels and killing them if provoked / resisted. 

If this interpretation is wrong can someone advise - I find some of the rebel laws a little erm...not quite black and white and have ZERO intention of breaking any rules and getting banned. I like it here.

(Correct me if I'm wrong here, haven't really encountered this before, having driven through cities with fleets of lfrits before, not in attack.)

You could avoid this in future by simply texting the police that you're about to drive through the city in an ifrit and it's not an attack.

They will however still chase/shoot at you because you're driving it, you just don't need to worry about being banned.

Back