What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Claire Clancy - THANK YOW!

Celeste

let’s just say it took FOREVER to try and get claire to come into the city and ever since she has, she’s been an international SUPERSTAR!

coming into the city and making her own iconic diss track which you can still find here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
my city bitch!

everyone who seems to come into claire’s presence always has a good time n a laugh, i find everyone ALWAYS saying her common line ‘thank yow’… she’s an absolute icon n deserves her recognition!!!
coming into the city n rinsing the mens bank accounts is just iconic in itself not to forget she’s an absolute WORKAHOLIC! kraken? yeah she works there. auto exotic? yeah she works there. vanilla unicorn? yeah she works there. hardwick? yeah she works there. power street? a park ranger? the bitch is EVERYWHERE!

but i think the girly deserves recognition for her amazing roleplay as every time i’m with the bitch everyone seems to bloody know her!
SHE’S AN ADVOCATE FOR THE GIRLIES N THAT’S IT!

Attachments

• ENHFmgF.jpeg
    ENHFmgF.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 44

this is class haha

THANK YOW.

a8ed846f06185c0eae83705fb684061d.png

+100 I love Claire. I remember talks with Claire (even in QE!) when she first joined the city and seeing how she as a character grew is mental.

From the moment you stepped on the server, you have been an absolute delight.
There is no more simple way of putting it, you flew in, took the server with storm, and became an RPUK ICON.

Back