What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CHRISTMAS BOOBIES

Pinned & locked just so nobody can destroy this perfection.

I do this every morning before I go out on patrol in kavala, it's apart of my stretching routine. Only thing is my moobs are real unfortunately!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw Greedy I anderstand what you meant.

My bad.

I guess my love for booties took over Christmas spirit.

Well tatoo's are always on daddy or dark parking issue hoes, I got tired of this.

Honeslty I never met a brained poshy hoty with a tatoo.

All I can remember Is ghetto tattooed hoes who tells you that this tatoo means blabla.

Nothing wrong about tatoos but nowdays we have to be selective since it's now fashionable.

http://www.amazon.com/Russian-Criminal-Tattoo-Encyclopaedia-Volume/dp/0955862078

Might sound douchy but being french is a huge escuse.

Well tatoo's are always on daddy or dark parking issue hoes, I got tired of this.

Honeslty I never met a brained poshy hoty with a tatoo.

All I can remember Is ghetto tattooed hoes who tells you that this tatoo means blabla.

Nothing wrong about tatoos but nowdays we have to be selective since it's now fashionable.

http://www.amazon.com/Russian-Criminal-Tattoo-Encyclopaedia-Volume/dp/0955862078

Might sound douchy but being french is a huge escuse.
I can assure you, none of my tattoos are dark or enforce criminality at all, my tattoos represent my love for my country, regiment, faith and lust.

What if a woman has a tattoo of a complicated equation, is she still considered a 'dumb hoe'?

I just noticed her ass, MY BAD.

Damn I escalated quiclky.

i like fun tattoos :D

yqNelt6.jpg

AdIBqsU.jpg

Think what u will but i like them :)

I like tattoos just as much, if not more than the next guy. But seriously, gents.. There's Boobs in this discussion.. priorities!

I love tattoos and I love pretty girls with boobs. A pretty girl with boobs and tattoos is sexy in my opinion!

fuck!!!

you got me wrong lads, I love tattoos.

Kris I'm glad you fought.

I guess I am just too misogynist!

Oh and grumpy you found worse than you ! ( check above)

And great tattoo man.

I love tattoos and I love pretty girls with boobs. A pretty girl with boobs and tattoos is sexy in my opinion!
I sense the start of a great friendship beginning. You're not a sexy female with tattoos by any chance, are you?

Back