What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cheesecake Tango and Ricardo_Portuga (Action: Bans Issued 12/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo Lution

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Cheesecake Tango and Ricardo_Portuga

Time & Date this happened: Around 19:45 06/02/15

Which Server did this happen on: Server #1

Description of what happened: Video speaks for itself. I was landing for fuel and to respray my Hummingbird with Bastiaan Balaban when we heard some muffled shouts and then we got shot out of the sky. Rubbish RP.
I was killed by Cheesecake Tango while my copilot was killed by Ricardo_Portuga.

What Rule Was Broken ?: "RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times."

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Didn't get a chance to. 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

Last edited by a moderator:
I was involved in this situation, I was a passenger in the helicopter. We were going up to donator shop to get something I think it was re breathers as we wanted to do the shipwrecks. So we needed fuel so when Evolution saw a gas station, he thought that he could refuel there thats why he was landing. We however, did not know that the gas station was being robbed so we when down as normal. When we heard you shout "Move or die" he was already landing and he did not have enough time to move off they just shot and killed us. Although they could have just taken us hostage and we could have been rather beneficial if the cops turned up, but no they just shot. So that's my view of the situation I hope that now you understand my point of view.

75f675db9a5c51b4b4d3f6eb346c67fc -1 Cheesecake Tango - Forum Report 12/02/2015
973e3dca2e7cd464c5d0580834779f25 -1 Ricardo_Porta - Forum Report 12/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back