What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Charlie- Unban Appeal (Denied - No Response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie adams

Your In-game name: Charlie

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161234903/

Your GUID

4a2ff5a106dc42f7cc75e7c062e7d64f

Date & Time you was banned: 21/02/2015 20:40

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: RDM, shooting in the blue zone and combat logging

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Hi, im really sorry what i did. I am new at the server and of course i have read the rules, i had a bounty of £200,000 on me and as i am new to the map i came across a bunch of police across the water trying to hide, then someone gave me a pistol and i shot and instantly got tazed by your officers, then i woke up and got restrained and was complying, then this happened... my computer crashed randomly and my friends can back me up as skype and my steam also went offline, i instantly turned it back on after it cooled down and went to the police station, then 3 officers appeared although it seemed they were. they said they were fbi and as im new i thought they were, then they took me into the middle of nowhere and left me, then for almost an hour i went back to the kavala and saw police, i asked them to arrest me for what i did but they wouldn't and drove off, i tried this 5 times. This is no excuse for what i did it was just a huge mistake, but i definetly didnt combat log as that ruins RP. I also have a screenshot confirming im in the police station at 9:00 and its of the FBI (this is me returning to the prison to apologise and be arrested as my friend told me it was against the rules)

link for screenshot verifying time and date i went back to police ---> C:UsersCharliePictures2015-02-25IMG_0003.JPG

Im sorry sorry for what i did and can assure you nothing like this will happen again as i have developed in your server and understand the map and rules clearly now

hey Vladic or Wilco, can you please unban me? its been a week and i'm so bored, your server is the only place to get a good RP experience

Unban Appeal Process Rules

• Do not contact admins via PM or on Team-speak about unban's they are dealt with on this forum only, If you ignore this rule your appeal on the forums will be denied & closed.
  • Unban Appeals are the lowest priority as it is your responsibility to learn and follow our rules there are no timeframes. 
  • Any appeals not using the correct title and template as shown above will be denied.
  • If you "bump" your appeal or keep asking when will i be unbanned we reserve the right to deny the request.
  • Any abuse towards an admin will result in a full community ban!
  • The appeal is for the person appealing and the admin team only, Anyone commenting on an appeal will receive a warning point
  • My Brother did it does not work here, Do not even bother using that excuse.
  • We are unable to unban anyone who has been unbanned with the reason "GameHack #38"
  • Any requests that have an admin response but the player hasn't responded after 2 days will be closed and if the player returns at a later date a new request linking the old one needs to be opened.
Come back in 7 days when you've read the rules. of the community, and this forum

No responce from player.

We are unable to keep unban requests appeals open, if you return please open a new appeal linking this one and provide a answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back