What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Chaotic roadblock

Doro - De la Vega

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doro guys , just a friendly little heads up. When robbing people like that having quite a few people shouting stuff at one guy can be confusing and hard to clearly hear what your asking for them to do. This shall save you some problem in the future if you have say one of two guys saying stuff rather than 5 people screaming :)

Doro guys , just a friendly little heads up. When robbing people like that having quite a few people shouting stuff at one guy can be confusing and hard to clearly hear what your asking for them to do. This shall save you some problem in the future if you have say one of two guys saying stuff rather than 5 people screaming :)
Yeah mate, thanks. We understood that, thats why our 5 second warnings really didn't have any dangerous outcome.

Just a heads up robbing their is the most unoriginal idea ever buddy police have stopped that same roadblock countless amounts of timed they know their spots off the top of their heads lol

It's cool but this hurts my ears xD

If I was the one getting robbed I think i'd put the gun to my head

Back