What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Chang LEE (Rejected - Lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gc Alexander

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Chang LEE

Time & Date this happened: 01:00

Description of what happened:

Broke NLR 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
   no
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

http://i.imgur.com/NkMnU6w.jpg         Killed

http://i.imgur.com/H2oWPXN.jpg        Back in 2 min.

Last edited by a moderator:
i never knew about this rule i am sorry and hope we can solve this promblem

-Chang Lee

Go read the rules before you play then... They even changed the ingame intro for the guys whos not aware of the rules...

Chang lee, we threw you in the cell for this the other day, whereby i tried to mention as best i could you need to learn the government rules of the island. I did inform maratek it had happened but unfortunately i didn't have any evidence, because i was still lying dead in the street when i hear reports from the other officers involved in the issue over teamspeak you are back. They popped you in the cell so that we could get an admin here to inform you, but the server restart hit too soon. I don't think you have any right to say that you did not know it was a rule, we made it as blatantly obvious as we could without breaking our roleplay.

I went to the polcie station to help my brother out then you're fellow offices deiced to throw me in the cell without a reason after about 20 mins you guys turned up you told me about the rule but wheres you're proof you we not there when this happend you left me in the cell for about 40 mins untill the server resarted.

-Chang Lee

i never knew about this rule i am sorry and hope we can solve this promblem

-Chang Lee
I went to the polcie station to help my brother out then you're fellow offices deiced to throw me in the cell without a reason after about 20 mins you guys turned up you told me about the rule but wheres you're proof you we not there when this happend you left me in the cell for about 40 mins untill the server resarted.

-Chang Lee
i believe i have made my point :) i wasn't there because i was waiting for my NLR timer to wear off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back