What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can't seem to find a template to report a player?

Hello, at the very bottom of the website there is a section called "Member Support".. right below it there is all the hotlinks that you'll need.. quick question, did try talk with the man that was hitting your car?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. This is an incredibly minor thing to report someone against.. You didn't get injured, the car didn't get injured. VDM = Vehicle DEATH Match

2. You have no name from the person who actually drive the car, so it could have been Bob, or me for all you know. Next time, you need to get a name from the person who 'rammed' you before you report.

3. Have you asked the person who you think was involved to come onto Teamspeak? The rules state that you need to find the person and come on Teamspeak with them to talk about the situation, if you can't resolve this or the person dosen't turn up, you can then report.

If I am tracking the video properly, the person he is reporting is the individual who used a racial slur against him. The one he was asking to leave his vehicle.

As Shambala stated, you can file a report using https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/4-report-a-player/ and including all pertinent information that you have about this player. The kind of attitude presented is not welcome here.

If you are in fact filing a report on the person who grazed your vehicle, than the others were right in saying you would be filing an invalid report as the individual did nothing wrong.

Cheers,
AlanB

If I am tracking the video properly, the person he is reporting is the individual who used a racial slur against him. The one he was asking to leave his vehicle.

As Shambala stated, you can file a report using https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/4-report-a-player/ and including all pertinent information that you have about this player. The kind of attitude presented is not welcome here.

If you are in fact filing a report on the person who grazed your vehicle, than the others were right in saying you would be filing an invalid report as the individual did nothing wrong.

Cheers,
AlanB
Yeah it was the language not the other guy

Back