What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Camping the greenzone and RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cao Yun

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): TheBadMan and giraffe1

Time & Date this happened: 22:20 03/06/2015

Which Server did this happen on: Server 2

Description of what happened: Giraffe and TheBadMan set up a roadblock right infront of the Kavala Greenzone and shot my friend Andrew when he told them it was not allowed, I then went out of my house to inspect the gunfire I heard and when I turned around the corner they started shooting at a truck driving into the greenzone (without initating RP with the truck) and when they saw me they shot me.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 6A 3B

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I talked with TheBadMan and Giraffe, they said sorry for killing me but meant they werent doing anything wrong shooting into the greenzone and have the right to shoot directly into it and make a horrible attempt at RP by not even trying to initiate anything before shooting. I have also had other problems with them but choosen not to report them at those given times.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you know there was no rp with the truck? i told him to stop 10 times i dident kill you and i dont really know the guy who did i just met him but i think he missed and shot you. 

This is a ridiculous report, I was not shooting into the green zone, me and giraffe we're shooting a vehicle outside of the green zone however a stray bullet unfortunately hit you. We had fully initiated the vehicle and you were not involved in the situation, I would also like to mention, and giraffe will back me up on this, one of your friends came up to me and shot me for no reason, plain RDM, what your friend did was worse.

@Georgeiscool Do you have evidence of this? And also what was my friends name and how did you know he was my friend? I can tell you he did not wear the [MU] tags which means he has nothing to do with me the one who shot you. Also on the video it is clear you are shooting into the greenzone.

@Lecter The person who killed me said he watched me shoot you and mentioned that he is with you, then proceeded to shoot me after no RP.
I do not know who this person is, and from what I can see you have no evidence of this but when you say there was no RP, isnt you killing his friend and him then telling that he is my friend and that he saw you murder me RP as a revenge murder for a friend? Anyway I do not know who this is and you need evidence to support what you say.

Sorry if this isn't acceptable, but incase you miss it. 

@zmk just posted this in the Report a Bug section:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMvGGro7i8M

I was also given this in my messages as proof of another time giraffe camped the greenzone

1 theirs no rule against camping out side it and 2 when i killed the bounty hunter ii came on ts straight away and offered comp taught he un restrained me but really i haven't done anything against the rules in ether of your videos so why are you reporting me?

i hate to add more but i just noticed you said we shot your freind for saying its not allowed?proof? the only guy we shot was some guy going hay guys this is a green zone when we where way past a bay i then said hands up and he ran into the green zone and said you cant get me please get a grasp for the rules and stop trying to cath others out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back