What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Calling to teamspeak

In some situations, poeple call ts when everything was played by the rules. No idea why they do that tho. The only thing i can think of is that they are trying to get comp.

In some situations, poeple call ts when everything was played by the rules. No idea why they do that tho. The only thing i can think of is that they are trying to get comp.
I think it can be the desire to win. People think if they pull an RP story, that they have to accept it. If someone makes a mistake or messes up a bit, put it into the RP and continue, if it's serious enough, chat later.

100% agree, the majority of the time nothing happens in ts anyway, rarely will people come out of it with the result they desire, so just respawn and move on

I think an adult discussion is the best thing to do if you're not happy with your experience in game - this should be encouraged.

However, in a game like this, especially in the case of firefights there will always be a winner and a loser, so voicing your diss-satisfaction with the result if you lose, is a waste of everyone's time (assuming rules were not broken, RP was good etc).

I think sometimes people are called a little bit too fast too TS. I only call people to TS if I really know that they did something wrong and the outcome of that is quite big. Of someone accidentally breaks roleplay I don't care. But if he doesn't initiate good and he kills a whole gang and if I'm clear that he didn't initiate I call them to TS.

Back