What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bye Bachir you will be missed.

Jamie

Unlinked
Keeping it plain and simple i would just like to say bye to Bachir he is a really cool guy and really creative RP wise and im sure many will miss him maybe one day he will come back to Altis ;(

edit - just seen the threatening part damn didn't think he was like that well.....

Last edited by a moderator:
He also threatened members of this community, i will not miss him after that.

He threatened to kill me and told me i would end up dead the first day i met him if i come to his country. I then bought a white truck off him and asked him to deliver it to the UK. ( @Vacatio )

He was still a bro and ill always be waiting for the Algerian truck i bought off him.

To Bachir! He was who he was and done what he done, but he was a harmless butterfly alot of us will miss.

tumblr_moo4np1zdR1qfeafco7_r1_500.gif

I raise my glass to him.

- Mitch

Bachir I will miss you too :D . The most funniest guy on the server :)

Hellooooooo  Maaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn, how are you maaaaannnnnnn "Bachir"

tumblr_mc2aj83g8c1qhc528o1_400.gif

Our story on Altis Life UK ... :( (   Admins are killers !!!!!!!  ADmins have no hearts, ADMINS DONT CARE, no human. :angry:

Bachir was a very good Roleplay terrorist on Altis Life UK.. their loss.  Cu in a other world my friend!

tumblr_mc2aj83g8c1qhc528o1_400.gif

Our story on Altis Life UK ... :( ( Admins are killers !!!!!!! ADmins have no hearts, ADMINS DONT CARE, no human. :angry:

Bachir was a very good Roleplay terrorist on Altis Life UK.. their loss. Cu in a other world my friend!
That's a bit contradictory? Admins care, otherwise he would still be here trying to RDM.

Bachir has made me furiously giggle many times. He will be sorely missed.

Back