What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Businesses!

Frazzle

Unlinked
I just want to know if there is ways of buying buildings and creating a business out of them. E.g. Bennies and Auto Exotics. I would like to open up a little mechanic shop near the bottom of the city but I'm unsure about if there is any ways to make this possible?

Yeah you can do this.. it just takes a long time and a lot of good roleplay behind it all, need to make yourself stand out!

No i mean like, so for example Bennies has there own system of when u drive into the place u can customize the vehicles and then the workers can work on ur car ect.
So what i mean is how do i buy a building and make a full running business out of it, like the other auto shops.

As the others said you need to roleplay it, you won’t be given the opportunity to buy a building or have any other assets until you roleplay a lot (and I mean a lot). Starting out is the hardest part and putting the effort in is hard to (most new businesses give up after a while as they don’t think there getting anywhere). Speak to people in game that are running the same kind of businesses and they might be able to help you.

Back