What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BroTherOfWar (Action: Ban Issued 28/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juani Juan

Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): BroTherOfWar

Time & Date this happened: 23/12-14     00:10 (UK time)

Description of what happened: I was just getting money out on the airport. But then when I left I suddenly saw a guy standing in front of me and he just started shooting at me. No RP was done.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmqOcvgsN2o&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like to add this, TKC has so far been horrible, no rp at all and they metagame like crazy! I'll see if my friend can provide any footage of when they just randomly messaged him whilst driving a boat telling him to pullover and than opening fire on both of us... 

To Be fair that is such false acusattion...I clearly ment to shoot the tires has you can see on that same video...I had no intentions of shooting you directly because if i had so you would be dead while at the aTm...!!!That is false advertising...

But if that is indeed RDM i am sorry and did not know shooting tires were not allowed.!

And will not make the same mistake again.

I cannot respond for my gang actions besides the one i acted aswell.

I commit to a punishment by the admins if they desire so.

I am sorry like i said. I had no clue that you could not fire at the tires without warning since you were fleying in a car.

I cannot respond for my gang actions besides the one i acted aswell.

I commit to a punishment by the admins if they desire so.

I am sorry like i said. I had no clue that you could not fire at the tires without warning since you were fleying in a car.
Just had a shoot out with this guys gang at Kavala drug dealer and the person in question combat logged to save gear and broke NLR over 3 times to get back into the fight along with the rest of his gang.

your clan broke that rule first man when adren came straight back to where he was killed before any of us. Why are you so angry towards our clan? Just because we gave you some competition...

your clan broke that rule first man when adren came straight back to where he was killed before any of us. Why are you so angry towards our clan? Just because we gave you some competition...
I was rdmed no roleplay I was just shot dead at the drug dealer

READ BELOW BEFORE EVEN COMMENTING (Warning points will be issued)

1. The original poster and the person defending themselves may contribute to the post but keep it clean and act like adults.

2. Anyone who does not have any evidence who cannot provide value with evidence there post will be deleted, unless they are of a Admin rank.

3. Anyone who posts edited video to attempt to get the person they are reported in trouble will be banned.

To Be fair that is such false acusattion...I clearly ment to shoot the tires has you can see on that same video...I had no intentions of shooting you directly because if i had so you would be dead while at the aTm...!!!That is false advertising...

But if that is indeed RDM i am sorry and did not know shooting tires were not allowed.!

And will not make the same mistake again.
We could speak somewhere else. But basically, you could have said "Stop the vehicle!" BEFORE shooting at least.

And the shots you made at the "tires" could have killed me, you were just lucky. You can clearly see me loosing alot of health.

It was not just shooting out tyres atall, you can see clearly on the video the person sustained damage from a shot to them.

Im pretty sure if the car didnt travel so fast he would of been killed so for that im issuing a ban

219872fbd5265a344f7c036829239362 -1 Brotherofwar - Forum Report 28/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back