What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Branko (Rejected - Lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harla

EDIT: Just seen the Template for reporting a player..

Name of player being reported: Branko

Approx time&date: 15:45 12/01/15

Have you tried to resolve the issue with the accused player?: Yes, His response was and i quote. "F*CK YOU"

Explanation Below w/ evidence

So there i am minding my own business soon to complete a heroin run in our new Tempest and this guy Branko turns up and starts shooting after shooting me he then asks me to stop the truck.. WHILST STILL FIRING!..

Your hardly going to stop when someones shooting directly at you and your loosing health.. In my eyes no RP was initiated before he tried to kill me and ive lost out on the truck and a truck load of heroin. He then began to rage in side chat that i had sold his chopper? How could that be when i was driving the truck and i dropped no cash on death? :S .. That was his excuse for the RDM and then the abuse began constant swearing and abuse over side chat aimed towards myself.

Screenshot of death position and Branko stood over me w/ kill message. 

25slc8x.jpg

And a short video clip that shows Branko shooting at me before any RP was made. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhe2GnuXMAQ&feature=youtu.be

He took the tempest it was no longer in my garage after restart. Lost a full load of heroin and the cloths on my back which i would very much appreciate to be comped back on. 

Shortly after i informed him that i would be making a complaint on the forums he logged out which i believe he changed his name in game to avoid a ban so i grabbed his steam ID to save you the hassle of tracing him.

Branko's Steam ID:   STEAM_0:1:74464308

Thanks,

Harla

Last edited by a moderator:
Bla bla bla, im here, i didn't go to change name im not guy like you! First you are the liar man first i told you to stop the vehicle, and because you continue driving i start shooting in wheels not in you because you steal that truck and this place is where you can sell all stolen car, i don't like to steal and i was nervous because some guy may be your friend sold my helicopter there, and this is the reason i come on that place, i come in a 3 min, and saw you. Again, i told you to stop the car, and start shooting in the wheels, and i kill you when you get out from the truck and continue running around me. I can't believe that you make RDM

Can you put this video from your friend 15 minutes before this moment, or just 5 minutes, i remember his clothes, he steal my helicopter, and i was following him by the key, and when i was received message that is sold i was very close to that point, and i come to find him to beck me 450 000 for the copper!

Yeah thats no problem ill get him to upload more if requested by the admins. There was no helicopter this guys looking for an excuse for his RDM. You turn up and start shooting you didnt question me at all no Roleplay was iniated when you say "stop the truck" in the video your already trying to kill me and youve taken my health to 25%.

You broke the rules.

"irst you are the liar man first i told you to stop the vehicle" 

You need to watch the clip again. you shoot me BEFORE saying stop. then when i do get out you killed me. I was unarmed and you and i both know there wasnt a chopper but as mentioned if admin needs previous footage thats no problem. TBH tho that clip shows more than enough. You turn up, you shoot to kill.

Unfortunately, I've spoken to Lewis (The one filming) and he said he deleted the session footage ("Takes up alot of space over a period of hours playing"). However what may prove useful is the fact i asked in side chat how much a tempest would sell for, nothing about a chopper also an admin may be able to see that neither mine or lewis's money change within the hour.. No chopper was sold.

The clip shows what happened, me and a friend pissing around after trying to find out the price of a tempest at chop shop before heading to the processer, then this guy randomly turns up in an SUV and opens fire..

Would love to see your evidence Branko.

I shoot 3 times in the air to warning you that im heavily armed and edgy, because i was in missino to beck my hilicopter for which i drive 100 tour with truck, and your friand stoled it from me. Now Im sure that you are liar beause your fraind delited video ho ho ho :) . I had problme wiht one guy with RDM and in that time i didn't know the rules, i apologized to him and acept to pay how much he want. With you is a different situation, and if you plan to be fairness put more evidence. Someone killed me several time with break the RDM law, and i didn't have video to make topic, but you have 20 sec video which is cutted from all situation and you want to accuse me, I dont have anything to say more, i hope we can somehow solve situation. My terms is to beck me 450 000 for my sweet little bird, and for trauma 100 000 more.  :p   :D   :huh:   :angry:

No Branko the video starts from when you arrive and start shooting before initiating RP. Thats the point. And you have no evidence, and my friend was with me the hole time.

In the video you can see Branko shooting at me through the window, Not in the air. Quit lieing Branko  <_<

I've seen this guy insulting people inclusive me via voice chat. He was accused more than once of RDM through the side chat. I hope some action will be taken because guys like him changes the server community and keep breaking the rules. Im talking about Branko.

I've seen this guy insulting people inclusive me via voice chat. He was accused more than once of RDM through the side chat. I hope some action will be taken because guys like him changes the server community and keep breaking the rules. Im talking about Branko.
Look who's talking.

You robbed me from behind without any warning(Paros garage). Great community guy :ph34r:

More evidence required, would like to see a more clearer video (bush in the way) and a more longer one to see what happened leading upto this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back