What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bounty Hunters taze without warning

Bounty Hunters, in your experience are they:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusty Balls

I was walking the streets to be instantly tazed without any warning by 2 Bounty hunters. There are some good BH but i find a few are bad and metagame quite badly. I include the video if i can work out where to do it. if not can send to any admin or anyone who wants to see it.> http://youtu.be/Yw5KxAXm5NA 

The bounty hunters in that video represent about 99% of the bounty hunters around Kavala... There shouldn't be any bounty hunters that don't know how to role play and don't use their tazers correctly.

The bounty hunters in that video represent about 99% of the bounty hunters around Kavala... There shouldn't be any bounty hunters that don't know how to role play and don't use their tazers correctly.

Just to clear up, I had no idea what was going on. I had an idea that this happened but I came down to help restrain.

I don't even know the other guys

Why is this a poll ???

either its a report or it is general discussion.

if its 1 its in the wrong format if its 2 its in the wrong section

Wow my voice sounds completly different from what i imagined, btw if somebody is wondering why was i standing still it's because i was typing in chat to stop continuosly breaking rp ( i understood how angry you could have been but going out of rp in the middle it's not the nicest thing to do especially considering a lot of peopl who just join the community are there,and hearing i will report you on forums it's not the best presentation for our community) , that said from when i arrived on scence i only saw this guy restrained and the two bh sanding next to him , after seeing what they did to you before I arrived i can really understand your rage,what makes me angrier tough is that they complained with me about letting you go and they told me you shoot at them earlier, looking back i should have been more harsh on them

Preview

Why is this a poll ???

either its a report or it is general discussion.

if its 1 its in the wrong format if its 2 its in the wrong section
its a report with a  poll due to the fact i've heard several players complaining about the same/simular situation

Rejected > Reason(New bounty hunter rules coming) > Date 11/11/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back