What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BoiledEgg (Action: Ban Issued 28/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJack

☢BlackJack©☢
Legendary Donator
Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
BoiledEgg 
Time & Date this happened:
Friday around 13:00
Description of what happened:
I was being chased by a police car due to me driving one, and then this car comes out of no where and crashes into me.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
 No
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
3:40 for VDM

I responded to this situation shortly after the VDM took place. There was a couple of rubber bullets put into one of the guys who stole the offroad, which he wasn`t very happy about but he did have a illegal firearm pointed towards me.

However the RP was ruined by BoiledEgg in this case, I was quite looking forward to a nice pursuit and possibly nice roleplay as a result from the [GC] guys. BoiledEgg then proceeded to get into my offroad which i arrived in before i had a chance to lock it. In my opinion, from watching the video this was absolutely intentional as he clearly turned to the right to hit the stolen police offroad.

This is all i have to say on this matter as i have no further video or screenshot evidence but i think Jack`s evidence covers it.

Approved - Awaiting Action - 20/12/14

On a side note: You are breaking some rules aswell while discussing Forum stuff ingame. Just saying. Don't do this again.

ea2445027909d2192ec191941a6d5502 -1 Boiled Egg - Forum Report 28/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back