What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bob banned me for being better than him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insanity: mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior.

Who is insane here exactly? Looks to me you dont even know what happened leading up to your rule breaking and this is extremely detrimental for your unban appeal.
No one is insane. Never said so. I qutoed albert einstein whom said

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

He said that becase as you just mentioned **a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality**. It is ment by that, that expecting a different result is a fantasy, unrealistic. Something need to change.

I do not hope i have offended you ?
If i have i am sorry for offending you.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

double post.
Trible post. Ugh

BUUULLLLLSHIIIIIT-

I said are you going to rob me ? just get it over with.  I did not know how to take my hands in the air so i said just knock me out.
Well if that's what you said that i didn't hear it like that but anyways you pretty much offered me free money anyways so i'm not gonna turn that one down and regards to your other post about "powergaming" if you're that worried that people will do that (camp the drug dealer) why not pay the UNMC to sell the drugs in their zone like alot of people do?

Well if that's what you said that i didn't hear it like that but anyways you pretty much offered me free money anyways so i'm not gonna turn that one down and regards to your other post about "powergaming" if you're that worried that people will do that (camp the drug dealer) why not pay the UNMC to sell the drugs in their zone like alot of people do?
What is the fun of that, also if you have read the masterpiece. I was going to pickup two new players in kavala. Offered my help/guidness

I'd say more funny than interesting, the constant change of rules and crap is hilarious. :lol:   

Locking this as per approval by Ciaran. Seems to be turning into another shit storm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back