What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bob banned me for being better than him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the one that robbed you at first and there was roleplay but if you think there wasn't then go ahead and report me but don't have a go at Bob when he hasn't done anything against server rules, I've known him for about 2 months now and it is really pissing me off you having a butthurt go at him.

I was the one that robbed you at first and there was roleplay but if you think there wasn't then go ahead and report me but don't have a go at Bob when he hasn't done anything against server rules, I've known him for about 2 months now and it is really pissing me off you having a butthurt go at him.
I do not report other players. Never have done.

I am only trying to get unbanned. Also

You have been here for a while. Instead of just ''You annoy me *Knocks me out* *takes my money* *runs away* Try spicing it up. Roleplay is half of the fun if not all of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Metagaming is NOT doing the same thing over and over... It's for example using a name cause you see it over someones head. 

I do not report other players. Never have done.

I am only trying to get unbanned. Also

You have been here for a while. Instead of just ''You annoy me *Knocks me out* *takes my money* *runs away* Try spicing it up. Roleplay is half of the fun if not all of it.
I was running in front of you for about 30 seconds, i tab out of game and tab back in and continue running, which by now i am behind you, then you turn around and start giving me shit saying "why are you following me" etc... then you say "don't rob me i have no money, check for yourself" So i said ok put your hands up and you say "i don't know how" so i knock you out and then you say "yeah and now go ahead and check" so i did and i got a tasty 72 grand, thanks.

But there's not much point in me butting in when there's already someone RP'ing with you, plus i was late onto the whole scene, and I said "Shoot his tyres"  not "Shoot him" ;)  , plus im sturggleing to see how im meta gaming.

Metagaming is NOT doing the same thing over and over... It's for example using a name cause you see it over someones head. 
... Meta gaming... Ugh.... *FACEPALM* I was thinking of grinding. There is not rule for grinding. Have been reading a rule about grinding. Must have been on another server. 

But still.

Roleplay is NOT doing the same thing over and over again. That is called Powergaming. I am COMPLETLY wrong UGh....

But there's not much point in me butting in when there's already someone RP'ing with you, plus i was late onto the whole scene, and I said "Shoot his tyres"  not "Shoot him" ;)  , plus im sturggleing to see how im meta gaming.
I was wrong bob. I was ugh.... WRONG

You where powergaming. There is no rule for powergaming. I AM A MORON. I still do not like the way you handeled the situation.

Also the lack of roleplay was disturbing. No one where Rping with me. You where the only one speaking. All you said where ''shoot'' and other thing i cant remember. Thing simular to shoot/kill/take-his-truck. You get the point

There was no "bobs gang" there was UNMC, TI and PLF, i shot you after we asked you to stop several times, you tried to destroy your hemmt driving it into the sea, so i shot you, less than 5 mins you returned took your hemmt and combat stored it, not only this but you did it infront of an admin, gg

I was running in front of you for about 30 seconds, i tab out of game and tab back in and continue running, which by now i am behind you, then you turn around and start giving me shit saying "why are you following me" etc... then you say "don't rob me i have no money, check for yourself" So i said ok put your hands up and you say "i don't know how" so i knock you out and then you say "yeah and now go ahead and check" so i did and i got a tasty 72 grand, thanks.
BUUULLLLLSHIIIIIT-

I said are you going to rob me ? just get it over with.  I did not know how to take my hands in the air so i said just knock me out.

There was no "bobs gang" there was UNMC, TI and PLF, i shot you after we asked you to stop several times, you tried to destroy your hemmt driving it into the sea, so i shot you, less than 5 mins you returned took your hemmt and combat stored it, not only this but you did it infront of an admin,
I do see how killing me without saying anything but ''shoot the veicle'' or ''Stop the car'' Is GREAT roleplay

Camping near the drug dealer. Great job. Where do they find guys like you ? If we where all like you there would be no problems in this world.

I was wrong bob. I was ugh.... WRONG

You where powergaming. There is no rule for powergaming. I AM A MORON. I still do not like the way you handeled the situation.
Okay, powergaming, explain it pls i've never heard of this so called "PowerGaming"?

Okay, powergaming, explain it pls i've never heard of this so called "PowerGaming"?
<Facepalm>

Unban accepted, please post your GUID here for a final chance after reading the rules.

Insanity: mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior.

Who is insane here exactly? Looks to me you dont even know what happened leading up to your rule breaking.

I do see how killing me without saying anything but ''shoot the veicle'' or ''Stop the car'' Is GREAT roleplay

Camping near the drug dealer. Great job. Where do they find guys like you ? If we where all like you there would be no problems in this world.
What do you expect when ur trying to purposly destroy your truck listening to nothingggggg we have said, "just rob me already" is all u said

never ? well i do thing this server should maybe concider making a rule regarding to it.

Powergaming is when you are focusing on earning lets say money, the easiest and fastest way possible. That would obviusly be camping the same drugdealer for a small period of time, just doing the same thing over and over again like: Killing, selling, choping, camping.

What do you expect when ur trying to purposly destroy your truck listening to nothingggggg we have said, "just rob me already" is all u said
I said ''just rob me already'' to the other guy who was knocking me out. He was like STALKINg me so i thought okay. why not just let him rob me now and get the hell out of here.

Sorry to break the news to you that is the 2nd time i've been at that drug dealer, and i earn money by doing weed and robbing the bank  ;)

giphy.gif

Sorry to break the news to you that is the 2nd time i've been at that drug dealer, and i earn money by doing weed and robbing the bank  ;)

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back