What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

blr.Marko (Action: Ban issued 23/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeroo23

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): blr.Marko [LA]

Time & Date this happened: 21/09/2014  Around 6:50 GMT

Description of what happened:  I was Driving with my Tempest Device towards pygros when i saw marko blew up his car After i saw him blew up he combat logged out with alt +f4 He also broke the New life rule

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:  I did not because it was a combat log and i asked him why he did he said some one VDMed me but as you can see no one VDMed him he just blew up

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

The Combat Log https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZkSAH1cyiA&feature=youtu.be
The New Life Rule https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhmu3BLFo7Q&feature=youtu.be
Skip to 5:20 then to 10:30  at new life

Last edited by a moderator:
Desync issues are terrible, would you lose your 200K gear multiple times a day only because of a flying car smashing in to you? Well i dont, im not saying that combat logging is ok but people get upset because of this. Or lose stuff because of a VDM'er that shits just unfair.

No reason to nlr and no reason to combatlogg.

You make a comprequest and you get your stuff back thats how you handle it , don't try to protect him puppy as this is just against the rules and shouldn't be done.

I have died several times becouse of the dsync.

And if the money is getting tight, why not ask for a comp at the forums, if it's server related that you die?

but i have nothing to do with that and me and jer are reporting him 

Thing is, your zamak or whatever you were driving desynced into me, and made me explode.

So, instead of having you bambi's steal my gear I decided to "combat log"

Don't even think this is combat log imo, but thats me.

Thing is, your zamak or whatever you were driving desynced into me, and made me explode.

So, instead of having you bambi's steal my gear I decided to "combat log"

Don't even think this is combat log imo, but thats me.
Great one can you not see nothing happend?

Defenition of combat log:

The exploiting of the time necesarry by a server to process the time needed to recognize and save the changes that are made, in most cases it is the logout or ending of a (game) session after combat to prevent any statistic changes.

He wasnot in combat nor did he get shot so he doesn't meet the demands to call it combatlog.

This is literally useless protection what puppy is stating here.

Everyone is well aware that even if it is desync a comprequest should be made and you shouldn't combatlogg.

Even tough the nlr was a problem you made to and i still got no answer on that you never got rdmd there as you were shooting at me as shown at the start

After you got killed you literally went on and searched for me in pyrgos when you found me you robbed me and let me go. 1 minute later you come back to me and start (attempting) to get my car scrapped as ''payback'' for getting killed.

than you blow up my car and i die. You state: Worth it.

Stating: You were aiming for me and this is against the rules as your metagaming and breaking Nlr with it.

He could already be on the abort menu because i didnot see him move, what was the time of filming? And did he come back afterwards? If so where is the proof?

I put in sound were iT was needed if you want full version with sound ( only admins ) contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back