What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Black Market House

Jesus Christ, what a pointless ban, oh well, I guess I'll sell it tonight then.

Lets all watch it get purchased by someone else within 6 minutes of me selling it, making the whole thing completely pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Christ, what a pointless ban, oh well, I guess I'll sell it tonight then.

Lets all watch it get purchased by someone else within 6 minutes of me selling it, making the whole thing completely pointless.
I'd rather have you owning it then some hobo....

Looks like my butler will be moving out soon, probably to live like a farm animal in my front yard or something.

Hopefully in the next update, then everyone wins ;)

The Admins should just buy this house after any ownership resets, it can be very frustrating when its locked and you have to try and buy gear through that awkward window.

The Admins should just buy this house after any ownership resets, it can be very frustrating when its locked and you have to try and buy gear through that awkward window.
You have obviously  never been to a drive thru then ?...

You obviously have never been to a drive thru then ?...
Drive Thru's are also a nightmare, I never get what I bloody ordered, there's always some fries missing. That said, I don't have to awkwardly position myself at the very corner and look straight up at the man behind the window in order to use my credit card, as I do with the cashpoint in there.

If you read the guy that had the unban report was banned for trying to exploit ownership for his gang to have power and then sell it to another gang for 20 million to get more money and trade power. 

Additionally it will move in the coming UNMC update.

I suppose it isn't really relevant anymore as it's being moved tonight but to enter the black market you can simply park your car with the door next to the window and you'll hop out inside of the building.

Back