What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Black Market House

No! Get off my property!
images

I believe that owning the house is bannable. Somebody that I used to play with got banned cuz of that.

@Mycaelis
I don't think so, for two reasons:

a ) They can just delete the house from my ownership, why even ban?

b ) They can just ask me to sell it, if they really don't want someone owning it, but someone else is guaranteed to buy it.

I'm happy to transfer the ownership to an admin if they really want it, but then that leaves the same problem of someone owning the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how hard it would be to exempt the house from being purchased? I don't know how it's implemented so I couldn't guess.

I believe that owning the house is bannable. Somebody that I used to play with got banned cuz of that.

@Mycaelis

I don't think so, for two reasons:

a ) They can just delete the house from my ownership, why even ban?

b ) They can just ask me to sell it, if they really don't want someone owning it, but someone else is guaranteed to buy it.

I'm happy to transfer the ownership to an admin if they really want it, but then that leaves the same problem of someone owning the house.
Be silly to be banned over something like ownership of the house lol. They could either turn off the ability of buying it or move the npc

He needs to be banned all he does is camp in his house and kills people when they go to the black market

If that is the case, record it and then report him if he is RDMING on the forum, The simple solution to this would be to move the NPC out of the house or to a different location.

If that is the case, record it and then report him if he is RDMING on the forum, The simple solution to this would be to move the NPC out of the house or to a different location.

He needs to be banned all he does is camp in his house and kills people when they go to the black market
That's someone else mate, definitely not me.

If they are breaking rules, record evidence and post on the forums.

That's someone else mate, definitely not me.

If they are breaking rules, record evidence and post on the forums.
I'll just say that from personal experience with the marmite miners and mycaelis that is completely uncharacteristic, they rob people granted but I find it so unlikely that mycaelis would simply sit in his house killing people. Doesn't fit the profile.

I'll just say that from personal experience with the marmite miners and mycaelis that is completely uncharacteristic, they rob people granted but I find it so unlikely that mycaelis would simply sit in his house killing people. Doesn't fit the profile.
Appreciate the defence, but don't worry mate.

I know I'm not the one doing it, and that's good enough for me.

Back