What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BillyWatkinsUK - TeamSpeak unban appeal (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyWatkinsUK

Your In-game name: Billy

Your TeamSpeak name: Zhang

Your Steam Profile ID: - 76561198112593807

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): - 6da52f7c9b69f6d7f00524809f0f9064

Date & Time you was banned: Can't remember before i started playing on the community server

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: 18A

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I regret my actions this incident happened before i started playing on the AltisLifeUK servers and i was totally out of order and i'd like to get unbanned so i could get involved and be part of the community, I've now read through the rules and if you decide to unban me this won't happen again. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vladic Ka

I was abusive towards a member and deserved to be banned at the time. I regret my actions and I want to be be part of this community, I feel like I should be given another chance but I respect your decision if you decide not to give me another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to explain why and what was said, Until i know the full details the ban has been rolled out to the servers also.

Care to explain why and what was said, Until i know the full details the ban has been rolled out to the servers also.
 About a month ago my friends who played the server at the time were sorting out an issue with another member of the community (Don't recall who it was cause it was so long ago). I happened to be in the same channel as them but i didn't own Arma at the time and I stupidly started to cause grief to this member by swearing and he then reported me to an admin and i got deservedly banned, I didn't think about my actions at this time and I deeply regret it.

If you do decide to give me a final chance there won't be any issues with me again.

Make sure there isnt, Unbanned

Unable to find you however on teamspeak, any ban message when you try joining ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back