What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Biffa72 (Acton Ban Issued 08/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmSkrippy

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Biffa72, STEAM_0:1:5094786

Description of what happened: The Martinez gang ( Miguel Martinez etc. ) was robbing me in the dark, when a truck was arriving on the road, took a turn to the right and rammed straight into me, I obviously died.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He says it was because of the DeSync and is generally coming up with bad excuses.

Value of item/money lost: Diving NATO suit, diving glasses, carry all backpack in khaki, GPS, and a rebreather.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here. Miguel has the evidence and will upload it on this thread.

He actually VDM'd and then a while after RDM'd us here is the proof for both of these occasions:

VDM:  

RDM:  

Also ignore my bad shooting and shouting/cursing in the RDM video, I'm bad xD. Also anything that sounded like Meta gaming for example me saying "It's that biffa from before" was all said in teamspeak and the information wasn't used in game so we were not meta gaming.

In the first video you shot at my truck and I came back for revenge. 

In the VDM video, I have to admit from your view it looks like insane VDM but you just have to take my word that I could see none of you guys. If you think I deserve a ban then I will happily take one, but I had no idea you guys were even that close to my truck. I had a passenger in the truck that said it was desyncing like mad so that's why I mentioned desync in side chat just shortly after. 

If I really wanted to VDM everyone then I wouldn't be playing the server, if it really bored me that much into killing people randomly then I wouldn't have been playing in the first place.

Let this just be a little input from me, I'm not defending myself for what I did, but just know from me that it wasn't intentional and was an accident. I will happily accept a ban if it's what you think I deserve.

EDIT: I didn't even notice I ran someone over until I started getting shot at, at that point I didn't want to stop because I thought you guys would just fire on me if I tried to come back. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold on a minute your reporting someone for RDM when you did it literally about an hour ago and then combat logged when I killed you.

In the first video you shot at my truck and I came back for revenge. 

In the VDM video, I have to admit from your view it looks like insane VDM but you just have to take my word that I could see none of you guys. If you think I deserve a ban then I will happily take one, but I had no idea you guys were even that close to my truck. I had a passenger in the truck that said it was desyncing like mad so that's why I mentioned desync in side chat just shortly after. 

If I really wanted to VDM everyone then I wouldn't be playing the server, if it really bored me that much into killing people randomly then I wouldn't have been playing in the first place.

Let this just be a little input from me, I'm not defending myself for what I did, but just know from me that it wasn't intentional and was an accident. I will happily accept a ban if it's what you think I deserve.

EDIT: I didn't even notice I ran someone over until I started getting shot at, at that point I didn't want to stop because I thought you guys would just fire on me if I tried to come back. 
Not my choice whas happens to you I've simply supplied the proof for these situations. But if you're saying you had desync then you need some video evidence of this as proof otherwise It's meaningless really.

Not my choice whas happens to you I've simply supplied the proof for these situations. But if you're saying you had desync then you need some video evidence of this as proof otherwise It's meaningless really.
I don't have any video evidence of it because I wasn't recording, like I said, it's just my word.

I watched the "RDM" video and I had to point out one thing, you killed my friend and then said "There are two then, I see another name through the wall", isn't that classed as meta-game? 

I watched the "RDM" video and I had to point out one thing, you killed my friend and then said "There are two then, I see another name through the wall", isn't that classed as meta-game? 
Well considering you came in firing/rdming It was quite obvious that you weren't roleplaying and just trying to kill us so in that situation we were just trying to live until the rule breaking/threat was over. It probably was classed as Meta gaming even though it was said in teamspeak but i feel it was appropriate in that situation.

Well considering you came in firing/rdming It was quite obvious that you weren't roleplaying and just trying to kill us so in that situation we were just trying to live until the rule breaking/threat was over. It probably was classed as Meta gaming even though it was said in teamspeak but i feel it was appropriate in that situation.
I wasn't rdming, you guys shot at my truck.

You never made that clear at all you came in we didn't know who you were in roleplay at all and just started shooting. It was RDM.
If I get fired upon by you folks and I see you guys again, I would have used the element of surprise to my advantage as you are all dangerous people and could have potentially killed me. You guys outnumbered me, I suspected that, that's why I stayed quiet and jumped you so I could get my revenge. 

I can't exactly walk up and talk to you because I felt like I would have just been killed or held up and I wasn't going to risk my life to talk to the people that shot at my truck and could have killed me. 

I just got back. CI God, who are you accusing of RDM'ing and then combatlogging?
And I wont take your word for it, I know it was VDM, DuGz knows it and you know it.

If I get fired upon by you folks and I see you guys again, I would have used the element of surprise to my advantage as you are all dangerous people and could have potentially killed me. You guys outnumbered me, I suspected that, that's why I stayed quiet and jumped you so I could get my revenge. 

I can't exactly walk up and talk to you because I felt like I would have just been killed or held up and I wasn't going to risk my life to talk to the people that shot at my truck and could have killed me. 
Dude you're speaking like it was 1 minute after the VDM that RDM was like 10-15 minutes afterwards. Also you said " I see you guys again" HOW did you know it was us? Without speaking and roleplaying? You looked at our names, meta gamed and RDM'd.

IAmSkrippy I am accusing you we pulled up to the garage to drop someone off and you came out of know where and shot fisher then I jumped out the car and killed you and as you can see from this picture you clearly disconnect . You also about rejoined about 1 minute later.

0XONQqX.png

IAmSkrippy I am accusing you we pulled up to the garage to drop someone off and you came out of know where and shot fisher then I jumped out the car and killed you and as you can see from this picture you clearly disconnect . You also about rejoined about 1 minute later.

0XONQqX.png
Do you have any proof that I actually rejoined about a minute later?

Does it matter? CI God has solid combatlog proof right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back