What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[BG] Omligon combat logging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krawly

Threatened to DDOS if he is not unbanned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [bG] Omligon, [bG Vincenzo]

Time & Date this happened: 28/01/15  21:12

Which Server did this happen on: Server 2

Description of what happened: After trying to rob a UGN member at black market, BG Omligon and Vincenzo among others were engaged upon and killed. When they imediatedly combat logged.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Combat Logging

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, he denied the combat log and then at a later date admitted to, but failed to give a reason.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

Last edited by a moderator:

i cannot say what happened to Red, nor can i see my fellow clanmates combatlog.

Me on the other hand, i had abluescreen and did not have any chanse of getng back on. 

And i see no RDM.
Now ill not say anything else. 

Nor will my clanmates, and we will wait for an admin.

If he wishes to ban ME, and Red for combatlogging, i can see why.

I got no proof that can say that i did bluescreen.

BUT, You have NO proof of my clanmates combatlogging?

As i said on your friends report.

Would like to update my report to include [bG] Vincenzo, did not capture the other member of [bG] dying. but he did combat log aswell. 

Apparently an entire gang can blue screen at the same time.... or just an organised combat log fest on Teamspeak. 

As Omligon stated in the other post, he blue screened which I can confirm. I was talking to him on ts when he all of a sudden lost connection, if the admin knows how to pull connection logs and could tell me, I'll be happy to try and retrieve the connection log, Added: unfortunately due to a laggy ts i restarted yesterday it has no client history dating beyond last night (sorry omligon), i stand by his account of blue screening as he got back later saying "fucking pc blue screened".

As for the other clan members, I know you lot were annoyed about the robbert report but witch hunting? Really? A little bit petty if you ask me.

Added:

Apparently an entire gang can blue screen at the same time.... or just an organised combat log fest on Teamspeak.
@Krawly Be nice to see the evidence you have of you trying to resolve with omligon as I think in that part you are being dishonest, and to your quoted, who said anything about the whole clan blue screening apart from you??. Don't appreciate you accusing anyone of a "organised combat log fest on teamspeak" as that is simply not true.

As for the other clan members, I know you lot were annoyed about the robbert report but witch hunting? Really? A little bit petty if you ask me.
This isnt a ban thread requested by UGN. Our thread has already been posted by our UGN member Popadopolous.

There are no hard feelings about the Robbert report thread, we knew Robbert did nothing wrong and were confident the admins would set you straight.

This isnt a ban thread requested by UGN. Our thread has already been posted by our UGN member Popadopolous.

There are no hard feelings about the Robbert report thread, we knew Robbert did nothing wrong and were confident the admins would set you straight.
there probably are hard feelings about the robbert thing due to his being banned for yesterday by mistake, and you say that this isnt a ban request from UGN, but looking at your gang roster tells me that it is, as krawly is one of yours.

there probably are hard feelings about the robbert thing due to his being banned for yesterday by mistake, and you say that this isnt a ban request from UGN, but looking at your gang roster tells me that it is, as krawly is one of yours.
To correct you; Robberts incorrect ban was mixed up with a Robert hobo RDM in Kavala green zone, your thread has nothing to do with it.

I wish you a nice day :)

*unintentional duplicate post*

@Krawly Be nice to see the evidence you have of you trying to resolve with omligon as I think in that part you are being dishonest, and to your quoted, who said anything about the whole clan blue screening apart from you??. Don't appreciate you accusing anyone of a "organised combat log fest on teamspeak" as that is simply not true.
I don't record every conversation I have with dickheads as there isnt a hard drive large enough to cover all your petty shit. I do not need to provide evidence of you Blue screening as a a group, you need to provide evidence of you doing so, as at the moment there is evidence of you combat logging. I'm not the one in trouble here buddy.

I did not realise that this had already been brought to the attention of the admins. I'm sorry for the duplicate thread and any inconvenience this may have caused.

@Krawly 
I don't record every conversation I have with dickheads as there isnt a hard drive large enough to cover all your petty shit. I do not need to provide evidence of you Blue screening as a a group, you need to provide evidence of you doing so, as at the moment there is evidence of you combat logging. I'm not the one in trouble here buddy.
who are you calling dick heads?

no need for that petty little comment from you there

when the admin read this they should take note that you have yourself broken a rule in your above

Rule 0:

We will ban people for bullying, racial hatred or just being a complete idiot towards other members.

if you don't agree with someone or something someone has said then disagree in a adult manner rather than shitty comments or trying to start a flame war.

Keep things civil keep things friendly and this community will be a very welcome place for all, after all we are here to have fun not cause drama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back