What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[BG] Knowlezy - Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
[bG] Knowlezy <http://my.altislife.co.uk/player.php?steam_id=76561198087790175>
Time & Date this happened:
20-02-2015 at 8PM
Which Server did this happen on:
Description of what happened:
Was playing music and running around like a troll.
What Rule Was Broken ?:
Rule 0 & 3
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
I don't try to resolve things with trolls, they are unable to talk to.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway I was trying to run up the street to turn it off because i was playing it through my mixer and you followed me up the street and said turn it off or ill shoot then I tried to avoid you so i could turn it off then you shot me point blank.

one last thing, I was practicing for xfactor ;)
(Sorry for interrupting in this thread, but i think this can give a clear evidence on the thread)

Ok well Knowlezy, if you say you were practicing for xfactor why haven't you signed up? If you didn't sign up you could not sing im just saying this, as you could be lying or maybe you just didnt notice it?

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a joke, and he chose to follow me. As I said I was trying to turn it off through my mixer. 

He told me to turn it off, so as you can see in the video I stopped in the middle of the street then I tried to turn it off. The only reason I began running is because he tried to kill me.

Denied simply because of the line "I do not try to resolve things with trolls."

You do not know if someone wants to have fun or is a troll unless you talk to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back