What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[BG] ICE 1 [BG] Michael Dickonson (Action: Bans Issued 15/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiohazardCrow

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

[bG] ICE specifically but several members of BG and EXP were involved in the incident, Names can be seen in the feed on the Video below 

Time & Date this happened:

Thursday 12th March 2015 around 10:30PM - 11:00PM

Which Server did this happen on:

Server 2

Description of what happened:

EXP who are allied with BG, baited us to the Sand mine under the pretense of discussing a recent ceasefire between the gangs during the conversation we were fired upon by BG while all but 1 of our members was sat inside the Helicopter at which time we exited and all 8 of us were killed.

What Rule Was Broken ?:

RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

We discussed the events with Dust, the leader of EXP who apologised and told us we would have no further issues if we didnt report the event.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Below is a link to 1 of 2 videos we filmed from different players inside the Helicopter that was attacked.

The other video can be supplied upon request. This Blatant baiting and mass RDM has caused huge upset among our members.

Not a big fan of AMC, as I've only seen negative things posted on the forums/ said in game.

But this was very very bad by BG and Exp, and I'm very interested to see if an admin will be rolling out carpet bans for this type of ridiculous behaviour.

@ Please refrain from adding useless comments to the report a player section. This is not allowed,

Report A Player Rules

1. Reports are not up for discussion, Anyone posting in a report who is not the reporter or the person they have reported then your post will be deleted and a warning point given (Restricts you posting for 7 days)

(source: )

HNqkEjE.png

This situation was my fault. I didn't communicate properly with my members and Barbaric gaming's members.

These guys don't deserve to banned as it was my terrible communication, I will go through the unban process.

- Spc. Dust

So that rule doesn't apply to you then khandamir? as I see you posting in nearly every single forum report. You are not a forum moderator so stop acting like one.

Leave the admins to decide what is and is not relevant.

Looking at the RDM-report I also have to react.

(But there is more then only this 9 min video.)

I fully understand if the admins desides to ban me, as I'm also resposible for my action(s).

We (BG and EXP) rolled out as allies and altough Dust had the leed in this OP. I won't accept that he takes the blame all by himself. It is not in my nature, to let somebody take the "sh*t" all by himself.

Well, as i am a BG member, i going to tell you to fuck off Endrogen, he stted the rules that you broke. Nothing wrong in that. So get the fuck off this topic.

Khandamir had every right to do what he did.

what we see there is mass RDM.And someone needs to fix the horrible way the 2 clans decided to RP.They are horrible players and should find a different place to do their RDMing, a place like wasteland...they where all aware of the way they where going to kill us and they all participated without trying to stop it, that calls for a ban for all the players that where part of this ambush from both BG and EXP.

what we see there is mass RDM.And someone needs to fix the horrible way the 2 clans decided to RP.They are horrible players and should find a different place to do their RDMing, a place like wasteland...they where all aware of the way they where going to kill us and they all participated without trying to stop it, that calls for a ban for all the players that where part of this ambush from both BG and EXP.
You're telling people how to RP yet we've recorded you body glitching multiple times. Think before you comment... have a nice day :)

I'm asking to, all BG and EXP Members to no longer react towards the reaction of all AMC members.

Let us not lower our standards towards them. Let the admins deside the out come of these. As I accept there

dessicion.

From what i see there was no RP from BG... and yes they may be allied with the gang you was speaking to but at no point did the RP engage a point where it got sour and the allied gang presence was made known or any RP directed at your about to get shot.

Therefore bans are being issued for the people who actually commited RDM, If anyone who was there that isnt mentioned below... if you engaged fire thats attempted RDM, please take this as a warning

As for the EXP/AMC kills due to BG getting involded and under gun fire there can be confusion and both sides then started fireing upon each other no bans will be issued for that.

As a note to the reporter, at the end you advise you have a recording in sidechat... no one likes seeing that shit please next time just report... putting this in the game that your going to report or have a recording is just childish.

Bans Issued for

[bG] ICE 1

[bG] Michael Dickonson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back