What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

been banned,vdm (Unbanned 09/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone was stealing my car, i drove over them. they said if i dint come back and parked they would kill me, on my way back i drove over a guy again (i did this at porpus) i am aware that i broke the rules. but i will not do it again.

You can wait untill a decision is made before jumping to the conclusin you arent going to be unbanned. Be patient. They go from bottom up, so the longer you don't reply, the better your chance.

Using your vehicle to run over people is not allowed her at all.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

Your about to be unbanned but before we do... I want you to acknowledge that this is your final chance

So do yourself a favor and make sure you understand and have read all the rules ... ok ?

Your about to be unbanned but before we do... I want you to acknowledge that this is your final chance

So do yourself a favor and make sure you understand and have read all the rules ... ok ?
i acknowledge that and i have read the rules and understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back