What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Been banned after donating (Unbanned 10/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FA. Matthew

Hello,

I was recently banned for getting out of a police car while restrained, I donated today a total of £10, then I was banned today, I frequently play this server and was banned, I would like to be unbanned as this is my first offense and won't do it again.

Thank you, and sorry.

Matthew

Donating has nothing to do with being banned..

Why did you jump out the police car ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The police car was open, it was an off road with an open back, we would of rolled out in real life, and then we we're banned without an explanation on the spot.

Wait, why on earth would you roll out in real life? You'd only fall down, hurt yourself and then be placed back into the vehicle. You're restrained by arms and legs, you're not going anywhere, you're not going to escape, you're essentially fucked.

Rolling out would only be resisting arrest and cause more shit your way.

I understand what you are saying, we seen differently though, we see now after speaking to a few members in the police force and they agreed with us that it should be unbannable without reason, I see the fault, but the story goes, that the admin arrived without witnessing anything, just from what the other police force members told him. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

The police have nothing to do with whats bannable or not...

A lot of people troll the police either by glitching restraints or jumping in and out of police cars to either troll or get killed when its moving to avoid getting sent to jail.

We do not warn here, its a serious roleplay community so use some common sense and follow our rules and you should be ok ?

if you understand that please provide your GUID for an unban.

Thank you Wilco,

My GUID: 76561198166700490

There is another thread requarding the same situation as me, he was with me at the same time, it's up to you, I'm not begging, I'm just asking can you look at it.

Thank you so much, you won't hear anything bad about me again.

Matthew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back