What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Be creative and Win Apex or Gift Card

LastNickLeft

"This Is the Way"
Unlinked
Good afternoon everyone, no this is no click bait! 

I would like to announce a small competition and a chance for you to show off your creativity. 

All you have to do is create something with Roleplay.co.uk theme, it can be a wallpaper, video, poster, banner or trailer. I leave that completely up to you, just be creative and surprise me. 

Author of the best work will receive the Apex DLC for Arma 3 or £20 Steam Gift card and endless appreciation and respect from our community. (unfortunately can't guarantee the second one, but let's hope it goes that way)

Please submit your creations in this form (you can upload your work  on services like imgur or YouTube) and send it together with your in game name and forum profile. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZwXn5gCnqdJSVSUFJkqkRJkAbHS7X5Ln0Rzfpf2Y44FkTjw/viewform?c=0&w=1

You have time to do so until Sunday 12/3/2017 - 8PM GMT.

10 of your best creations will be displayed on the forum and You, the people, will be able to vote for the best one. The one and only winner.

What are you waiting for? Go and open your MS Paint, Photoshop, After Effects or Sony Vegas and show to us all that you are the one. 

Good luck to you all and I hope I'm not just being stupid here and will get more than one submission :(

Last edited by a moderator:
@SGT LastNickLeft I say it shouldnt be about skill
It doesn't have to be the skill necessary, I'm more keen to see that someone put some effort in it. I took my time to think how to do this, but I still think that there should be some effort put into that. It doesn't necessarily has to be some mind blowing piece of art. Make some nice situation in game.. hobo riot.. whatever, take a screenshot and post it. I don't think that requires high level of skill or experience. Something that you look at and you think, yeah... that's cool. It's not like I have steam cards and apex keys laying around, I'm making my effort and trying to come up with something, putting some cash into it just for the fun of it, so I think there is nothing wrong about trying to push people to create something.. instead of just randomly picking up one winner.. that would be a bit pointless from my point of view to be honest. However I appreciate you feedback on this, as this is one of my first project I'm planning and next time I'm going to make something a bit different so everyone can get involved. @INS Harvey

Close Enough.. 
Xn99KNe.jpg

Can I send in vehicle textures :)?

So far only two submissions, which only one of them can even be considered as real :D I'm deeply saddened :(

So far only two submissions, which only one of them can even be considered as real :D I'm deeply saddened :(
its a photo contest, what did you expect? the whole community?. 

Isnt it a pro anyways, i can get the 20$ gift card ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but please display the submissions u have recieved! even if its spam or troll. would be lovely to see peoples art styles

its a photo contest, what did you expect? the whole community?. 

Isnt it a pro anyways, i can get the 20$ gift card ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but please display the submissions u have recieved! even if its spam or troll. would be lovely to see peoples art styles
I most certainly will :) it doesn't necessarily have to be photo contest as I said :D anything nice RPUK. But yeah, I was hoping with some small price involved people will be motivated to do something... and I was wrong. I see people posting wallpapers, forum banners, funny videos and stuff like that every day on the forums... 

I've been working on the skins just not done yet :/ but I have a done one from nhs I made, am I allowed to submit it?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When you dont give a F*ck about no power lines... XD

Back