What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Baz over and out.

Shame to see you go man, always had good rp with you from Triads up to now. Wish you the best mate!

Reactions: Baz
Very long enemy turnt good mate, going to be missed by the majority of RPUK mate, they don't make em like you anymore son, hopefully we'll all see you again at some point, pick a better name than Johnny Fennah next time lad <3

• Love
Ah Baz mate why do you have to do this, where do i start. I've only known you for almost 2months now and those 2 months have been crazy fun, OOC in game and you are one of the funniest people ive met in a long time and your lead in OCG was good considering because of you we smoked and continue smoking cutlass on the daily. Its sad to see you go but i hope you have a great future ahead of you mate. <3

• Love
Ah Baz mate why do you have to do this, where do i start. I've only known you for almost 2months now and those 2 months have been crazy fun, OOC in game and you are one of the funniest people ive met in a long time and your lead in OCG was good considering because of you we smoked and continue smoking cutlass on the daily. Its sad to see you go but i hope you have a great future ahead of you mate. <3
Bigggggg O.F.B

shame to see it baz, met you on multiple characters always kept the CID V 229 beef interesting, goodluck G

• Love
😭 one of my favourite fellow welsh roleplayers 🫡
take care Baz. Another quality roleplayer gone too soon :(

• Love
Gonna miss you lad, wish we met sooner but until next time brother. Take care of yourself Baz x

• Love
Wow this is the most expected unexpected twist. Good luck bro you were a pleasure to rp with and happy to call you a friend!

Keep in touch

• Love
Back