What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bawbag - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeFrag

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Bawbag

Time & Date this happened: 11/10/2015 21:40 GMT +1

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Crashed my car next to a group of 3 armed rebels, they held me up demanding me to drop all of my stuff which I did, after I had complied with what they said they killed me for no reason.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I went to TS to attempt to resolve the situation, all I received was "You're ruining our RP" and "I'm a serial killer I kill everybody."

Please post video evidence/screenshots here https://youtu.be/aKXCpVShoKQ

Last edited by a moderator:
i did say ive was going to kill you and i wasnt saying you were ruining our rp thats was the other people in the chat i cant say much for them but yes i killed you yes i was going to kill you from the min we started to rob you but i said i was going to kill you im sorry if you didnt like the fact that i killed you dude but you can ask my of the people on altis who know me i am bawbag the great kidnapper of hobos and i usualy take them to my "secret spot" were i make them sing and exicute them lol but my friend who i was with were dicking around so i ended it there and again if your pissed off i dont blame ya i hate being robbed.

its a dog eat dog life in altis we just had bigger teeth than you.

sincerly

bawbag the hobo snatcher

i did say ive was going to kill you and i wasnt saying you were ruining our rp thats was the other people in the chat i cant say much for them but yes i killed you yes i was going to kill you from the min we started to rob you but i said i was going to kill you im sorry if you didnt like the fact that i killed you dude but you can ask my of the people on altis who know me i am bawbag the great kidnapper of hobos and i usualy take them to my "secret spot" were i make them sing and exicute them lol but my friend who i was with were dicking around so i ended it there and again if your pissed off i dont blame ya i hate being robbed.

its a dog eat dog life in altis we just had bigger teeth than you.

sincerly

bawbag the hobo snatcher
Oh boy! It was you who kidnapped me and made me sing titanic song!! But you didn't kill me tho :D You gave me 100k : D

How come you are using your scroll button so much? You are scrolling on everybody, to see their identities, eventhough there was no rulebreaking? Just wondering m8.

can an admin or mentor plz tell me if this issue has been sorted ? i havent been told anything ?

mentor*

At least he you got some RP out of him, we didn't :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@pvtplank It may be time to find a new calling card. People have been banned and most probably will be in future for spitefully executing people who are complying completely.

@AshMoss
@Brad Miller
http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/1818-how-to-report-a-player/?do=findComment&comment=97752
Next time it's a temporary forum suspension.

@Fuzzology Please open a new report or do not comment here, that post is not relevant to the current situation.

Denied - Not technically RDM - 16/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back