What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned? What? (Unbanned 17/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skilly

Hii,

I saw i got reported on the forums, after i saw i was banned.

I would like to get unbanned for some reasons, i love the server, i play it with my whole clan.....

Is there any way of i can get unbanned??

(This post was made by someone because someone teamkilled: )

I wanne keep playing on the server and wish to get unbanned or atleast return a favour back for it :( or something

King regards,
Skilly (Mikey) (Owner of the account)

Last edited by a moderator:
You opened fire without any RP on a bunch of civs in the middle of Kavala. You then did it again and again, I only submitted the one video, but I'm pretty sure I have extra videos if the admins wish to see them.

The point I'm getting at, is that you should just admit what you did wrong and don't lie about it.

Also you need to provide your GUID for them to action it.

You opened fire without any RP on a bunch of civs in the middle of Kavala. You then did it again and again, I only submitted the one video, but I'm pretty sure I have extra videos if the admins wish to see them.

The point I'm getting at, is that you should just admit what you did wrong and don't lie about it.

Also you need to provide your GUID for them to action it.
I'm sorry i didn't knew... 

UID: [76561198026208579]  - Skilly

I admit i was wrong and i hope i can get a second change, i did that the first day i was on the server, but the more i played on it the more i liked it and the more i thought about it.

If i can get a second change i will make it good, I will pay them, try to help them on the server anyway i can fix this problem...

I realy hope the admins or atleast a few people would see i''m sorry :/ :( I realy hope fix this Plx

(btw: thanks unconnected for responding, i have read the rules 4 times now :) )

King regards,

Skilly

I want to make sure you have read our rules before I action this.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken for a last chance.

I want to make sure you have read our rules before I action this.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken for a last chance.
Ofcoure, Thank you for reading my topic.

"Rule 4A Safezones"

Killing = Instant Ban, No killing in the safezone... no killing from outside the safezone if someone is inside it and no killing people outside the safezone from the safezone.

"I will not kill any players inside any kind of safezones! I'm realy sorry what happend"

King regards,

Skilly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back