What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned somehow? (Denied - Another post)

Killiecrankie

Hello community.

I tried to log on today and for some reason I have a bann stating 'forum report'.

I can not find what exactly I have been reported for but would like to know so I can amend my ways and hopefully have this bann lifted.

I always role play and have made many friends on this server so I am sad to see this.

My in game name is Dodge and I was banned 28/10/2014

P.s. I have recruited 4 irl friends to purchase the game and play on this server with me and they can also back up that I follow the rules to the best of my knowledge

Ok. I did not know what a green zone was as I'm new to the game and for the combatlogging. Did not do this. Maybe I dc'd once? Is there proof or can I learn from this green zone mistake and have my bann lifted or should I now go to another server?

Normally, if you use the template on the forum for your unbanrequest, and go and read the rules and confirm you now know the rules and will not fuck up anymore, they might unban you. But only the first time. It's up to the admins, give them the time to read and process this. The weekend must have been crazy busy for them so give them some patience =)

Your new to the game... so being new you didnt think its worth reading the rules first ?

Did you not notice the massive sign in kavala square that says RDM= Ban VDM = Ban ?

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I'm new to arma as a game completely. This is the first server I've played on and the game does take some time to work out completely. I'm still learning but I have took some time to read over all your rules and they make complete sense. If you do unbann me I can assure you I will stick to these rules

Ok, thanks for taking the time to do that, Please supply us with your GUID.

Back