What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

(Banned) I Am Soory If I Do Wrong Something :( Help (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamxd98

Banned
Helllo i got banned and i dont know why but feel i do something worng but i dont know it any way i am soory but t he something i know it happend i swear it was like that i was playing on arma 3 and i just take off for 1 hour go shop with my little brother and i just back and i find my screen saying Banned Report i Swear :( and i cant Believe it i love this server SOOO much :( pleas help i love ittttt 

i am soory if i do something worng i (Can Pay The Server for unban pleas)   :(  

And i Apply police topic before one month and they told me u have to play more 

and the apply because i was new to the server so i was wating for this moment 

u can ask SI Neo :(  

I Am Ready To Pay Any Thing 

Name : Adamxd98

ID on Game : 76561198137048514

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe you were banned in response to a report made by myself. There was an incident in Kavala on the morning of the 24th. I dont suppose you remember what you were doing at precisely 00:59 GMT of that day?

I just keep my player on the game and I hide and I go to the shop with my littile brother I swear that's it .. :( and I back it says banned

Not supposed to be AFK for extended periods of time (I believe), might not help your case

Pleas can u put ur self on my place ;(

And I just keep it online because I wasn't need to rejoin and the server full

And there is no rule saying u will be banned if u are AFK ... And again pleas I am ready to pay ;(( I love it ...

Pleas can u put ur self on my place ;(

And I just keep it online because I wasn't need to rejoin and the server full

And there is no rule saying u will be banned if u are AFK ... And again pleas I am ready to pay ;(( I love it ...
listen, spamming the topic won't speed things up, trust me, I have seen requests denied due to spam. Be patient, also, don't attempt to bribe admins, keep things professional.

On a side note, take your time to write your post. Good spelling will turn you from looking like a eager/persistent puppy to a member of the community that might be worth keeping. 3>

I believe you were banned in response to a report made by myself. There was an incident in Kavala on the morning of the 24th. I dont suppose you remember what you were doing at precisely 00:59 GMT of that day?
link to report?

Ok but this is real and I swear I don't lie on any thing if u need am ready to talk on ts3 (and am not spaming ..

Thanks .

I don't remember I swear I don't wanna be banned :( pleass we can talk if I do something wrong on teamspeak if u need or just there :(

I'm no admin, so I can't do anything. But would you have any clue on what you did wrong? 

We need to start somewhere...

I really don't know what to do then.

All I can say is sit tight, either wait for an admin to have a say in this or wait for someone to bring up some evidence on why you were banned in the first place. 

You were banned for RDM in the greenzone.... 

Your unban request was then denied for it being once of the worst appeals i have seen.

No pleas read my new topic Dain told me to do it u don't under stand what happens its combat loging and not rdm Dain mk know what happens I was AFK

I have read your new topic... for some reason you decide to make the font bigger.

So are you saying you didnt kill someone in the greenzone and you did not combat log ? ... Please cut the bullshit before you respond.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=56397&st=0#msg62960

Pleas read the first thing Dain MK what says .. On the first massage up on the link

No I swear I am the only one who didn't kill I just combat log in the green zone u can ask Dain MK

He did every thing and he see me what did I do

He report me and he send me a massage before report but I was AFK I didn't see it so he have to report me pleas ask Dain :( !!!!!

Dain told me Martek kill me but I didnt kill anyone I just combat log

I don't think the combat log in greenzone is not allowed every one have to be safe but I wasnt soo I just get out from the game.

pleas ask Dain I didn't kill anyone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back