What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned from a cheating non role playing police officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusty Balls

Hi, i cant access the server this evening and i bet its from the incident this morning i had with a player called Crazykiller,Who is normally a cop but was playing as a civ, he was drug running and trying to cash his drugs in kavala, i went up to his heli as was left running, when he ran up behind me and knocked me out 3 times before shooting me laughing saying "i shouldnt take on the big boys" i respawned in kavala as he mad me mad for doing this, i found a car and rammed his heli as punishment (it had no one inside it) and he ran out and shot me once more. How is that role play and wtf am i banned for that??? 

Crazykiller is not in the police force ?

Can you please get me your IP/ GUID so i can investigate this ?

wilco thank you for replying so rapidly. I might be wrong here as i cant seem to access any server this evening so please ignore what i have said although that did happen and im happy to give you my id but not in here where everyone could read it

i respawned in kavala as he mad me mad for doing this, i found a car and rammed his heli as punishment (it had no one inside it) and he ran out and shot me once more. How is that role play and wtf am i banned for that??? 
Ramming a chopper with a car is one of the most pathetic things you can do, and that's more than enough reason to kill you.

lakotiz if you took the effort to read what i said in original section you will see i was rdm'd for nothing so as i agree its not nice to ramm the heli its also not nice to be tortured then killed for nothing also!"

lakotiz if you took the effort to read what i said in original section you will see i was rdm'd for nothing so as i agree its not nice to ramm the heli its also not nice to be tortured then killed for nothing also!"
You should be the smart person and just report it here on the forums, instead of doing something stupid like you did.

but i would like to know if im banned?? as it doesnt say. Just wonder why i cant access the server this evening?

Lakotiz, he is a cop and a regular player it would just turn into me against him and im sure i wouldnt win that as i have no video proof!"

maybe you shouldn't try to steal the drug runners chopper? you kinda asked for it then

Crusty Balls, you appear to be on the police force and you acted like a normal player, ramming his helicopter, which is not how a police officer would act.. amazing how you managed to get onto the force.. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back