What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for something minor :P Please pardon. (Unbanned 01/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattie

Literally responded to a joke in Side chat about ISIS, I responded to the pun and an admin on the server didn't appreciate it. Without warning or request of negotiating on TeamSpeak me and the other player we're banned because of one simple joke. I contacted Wilco on TS and he did say there was a group on the server before hand intimidating to be ISIS and the community went crazy!

I just request a pardon, I play regulary on the server - My name ingame is "Mattie"

Thank you for your assistance, Again pardon the latural joke. :)

There you go, this is what he would of been mentioning, but use your common sense please, e.g. holocaust jokes are going to go down just as bad.

If your mates wanna joke about use direct / vehicle.

8:58:33 BattlEye Server: (Unknown) Jesper : al qaida
 8:58:58 BattlEye Server: (Unknown) Jesper : ISIS IS STRIKING
 8:59:10 BattlEye Server: (Unknown) Mattie: we strike ISIS

Both users was banned, No we can give another chance but its final, there is no unban appeal if you get banned again, I am unsure if you know about IS but there not nice people and joking about them on our server is in the same ball park as a former certain german party.

No one wants to see this on the server.

We do not warn... we do not temp ban here... everything is followed up with a perm ban, the fact you said on teamspeak you couldn't be bothered to create an account tells me that you haven't been here long or even read our forums/rules.

Please take some time to do so and reply with your GUID

Glad to see the admins taking a things like this seriously; too many kids around that will open their mouths before thinking. Remember this is an ADULT community...

Agreed, I Didn't know about the severity if this matter. It is proper to see the community take action. so good job on admins for this part.

No deliberate meaning or intervention was meaned and still, I wouldn't joke about this at all any ways now that I understand a little history as Wilco explained here. :) Thank you so much for the final chance bros. peace out all :)

Unbanned

Just a sidenote... dont keep messaging admins for your unban, they are treated with the lowest possible priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back