What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for shooting in greenzone (Unbanned 24/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening,

I shot a cop who was arresting my friend, we were just barely in a greenzone in Kavala but I wasn't aware (there's no warning on this server). I had just been in a firefight with the police 2 minutes before and this cop was about 80 feet from where the fight took place so I felt for my safety I needed to deal with him.  But yeah I'd like to be unbanned if possible as I never break the rules and just made an honest mistake, it won't happen again.

Oh and in fairness to the cop he did say he was in a greenzone when I asked him to drop his gun, however we were out in the street and I didn't see why the zone would extend past the boundaries of the hospital area, he'd also just knocked someone out and was arresting them so I didn't see why I couldn't do anything to help. I've only just joined this server, I used to play on blackwing and it pops up with a warning message whenever you're in a safe zone. Loving this server so far and I'm really sorry I broke a rule, but like I said I wasn't aware and it won't ever happen again. 

Warm regards,

Jake Freeman

Before you un-banned go and re-read the rules.

Cops can use tazers in the greenzone... its no safe heaven for people breaking the law... there are warnings

1. In the rules

2. on the map if you look at the greenzone then the key on the side of the map its clear enough.

I await for you to show some understanding before i even consider lifting the ban.

Yeah that's cool, I've read through again and have a good understanding of the rules. I didn't actually know I was in a safe zone but I have learnt from the experience and will not do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back