What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for refusing medic? (Unbanned 31/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axxe11erate

I just got banned while I was holding people up in Athira. There was a guy on a quad that refused to surrender and started aiming his pistol towards us after wich i shot him since he did not say anything(he had more then enough time to comply).

After a minute or so a medic showed up an when he was trying to revive him I said "Rule B" and "You better get out of here" (wich he should have since he kept circling and spying us from above at 50 meters height for a full 5 minutes).

A little later a guy in an Offroad car showed up and I held him up too, I let him get out of the car with his assault rifle and told him to put his hands up multiple times he did not answer or comply and just walked around his car for a bit and eventually I shot him too. During this whole time the medic was circling right above us and was spying on us(wich I believe they are not allowed to do), so I tried to ignore him.

I was trying to play an honest mugger and I managed to hold up  some people without killing them, unlike others who will kill you anyways wether you surrender or not. I was in my role during this and those other guys did not even bother to answer me or even surrender for that matter.

Only the medic talked back to me and he was very lippy and seemed aggrevated when I told him that he should better leave. I believe I did not say anything profane to him.

I know my RP'ing is not the best, but I am honestly try to improve my roles and characters.

I do not RDM I was playing a broke mugger who was desperate for money. (I can not help that my targets are fearless when I point my gun at them, but maybe I should have shot them in the limbs before I decide to take them out)

I really like your game and I would like to be a part of this community as I try to improve as an RP gamer, so can you please tell me what I did wrong that got me banned? That way I will not make same mistake again.

Sincerely,

Alexander Aka. Axxe11erate

Last edited by a moderator:
You killed every one of your victims with minimum to zero roleplay even when they complied completely with you. The last guy you killed you never said one word to. This server is about the RP.

The last two guys did not comply. I did talk to the last guy and I did not even kill him though I may have been on the wrong chat so he could not hear me. My friends say he said something but I did not hear him then. He was killed by my friend though who got the bounty and he did not get banned so I don't really know where you are getting this from but I recognise my mistake.

If I were given a second chance I would do my best to set a deeper RP then just mugging people without thinking of a proper dialogue(or monologue).

Surely you can understand why I have been so merciless to my victims, after being victimized by other bandits or big gangs even who also do not engage in classy or dignified RP. I have only just gotten this game a few days and I have not had many examples of wich I can make my own example of to follow. Is it also not possible that the person who has reported me has reacted a bit too spitefull?

Either way is a second chance out of the question? or is it too much too ask from someone who has to make an example of people who do not follow proper RP etiquette?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rule 5: Rest of Altis

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

I see how my actions were considered RDM. I took advantage of the fact that I caught people off guard and tried to force them into submission with little roleplay. Though I always talk to people before I shoot them if I have the chance I understand that I can not kill people any more without creating a proper situation in wich the RP permits me to kill someone, thus giving the other player a good chance to comply or otherwise try to escape or call for back-up and otherwise to not be a total dick who shoots anyone who does not listen immediatly.

I also noticed I had to post something called GUID so here it is:

229b8bf1f94386ad8bb3fb013dd083f3
I really hope I can get playing on your server soon, there is not much else I can say except repeat that I am sincerely regretfull for playing without decent RP.

With all due respect could I please have a reaction on wether my ban will be lifted or not. I really do not want to be rude or imposing, but I have been eagerly waiting for a reply from you since I first asked this question.

I can presume to think that it will be lifted one day because my appeal has not been denied yet. I do not want to make any assumptions about the thought process of the admin(s) that are reviewing my case, but I feel a bit ignored since I have not gotten a single reply today while I got replied to within five minutes yesterday late at night. Although letting me wait for a response before I get to hear the final verdict might be just the punishment that is being executed.

I think I have a severe case of altislife.co.uk addiction since I have been getting these strange feelings of sadness ever since I was banned.

My apologies if my eagerness to get back into the server has led to wasted browsing time of any admins working on this forum.

Thank you for your time reading my pitiful pleas!

As you can see I left your topic for a few days due to the impatience.

I will however approve this for a final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back