What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for RDM even though I was roleplaying (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grokler

I was role-playing as a crazy person who hear's voice that tell him to kill people and as I had a gun everyone I saw I killed.... 

That my friend, is no reason to kill people... You would be attending hospital for those mental actions. On a serious note, its no reason to kill someone...

Well I thought it was a good bit of role-playing as I broke out of the mental hospital and gained access to the guns by doing mental things....

Everyone gets banned, there are no warnings. Thing is, even IF this was considered roleplay, which it might be, if you asked permission, maybe tried to ask to make it into a little event with admin permission..  You also did it in a greenzone.

c14.jpg

Its just a shit excuse for RP and for you to kill a bunch of people. RP on this server should be fun and enjoyable for both sides, even when getting robbed. Killing someone while screaming happens on a daily basis in which we ban people for those actions.

Get me your GUID please for battleeye.

- Mitch 

I was role-playing as a crazy person who hear's voice that tell him to kill people and as I had a gun everyone I saw I killed.... 
I don't care what soft-touch Mitch says.... I am denying this request.

I don't need to explain why but many will understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back