What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for RDM!? (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlend

I got banned for RDM Patty. At the video you can see clearly that i warned him many times and i didn't kill the guy in the car.

I told him to back off serval times because he had a gun. He said in the video "why did you RDM someone", "you just rdm someone". But i did NOT! It wasnt me. The only guy I killed was the guy that came towards me and he didn't listen to me when i told him to back off.

Me at 00:00 - 01:10

I did not break any rules 

Erlend

GUID : bd9c6d2b467a94ce3397622f73de5dbb

Last edited by a moderator:
First my name is Patta not Patty.

And ur true with the thing that u didnt kill me.

But look the way you aim on our car? Its not on the wheals?!

Its kinda weird that when u didnt talk to someone and aim/shoot on a window..

Maybe u hitted me?

And on Kjetil his point of view:

His first bullit was on or close to the wheel.. all the other shots were around the middle of the car? 

There was even not a reason to start shooting at us.

But I cant decide on this so goodluck.

I may have hit Floris once or twice but he didnt die by my bullets, you can clearly see the vehicle lagged backwards then he died

I hit the car once! With only one bullet.

My point here is that i can't be banned for shooting one bullet at a car. I got banned for RDM someone, but clearly in the video you can see that i didn't RDM someone.

So please unban

Saw the video again, still can't understand why you shot patta... unarmed person, could have asked for him to put the backpack on floor and check for guns... then he was no menace to you...

Saw the video again, still can't understand why you shot patta... unarmed person, could have asked for him to put the backpack on floor and check for guns... then he was no menace to you...
We where having a gun fight with some other clans, PLF I believe. So it was a quite stressful moment for us, and things happened a little bit too quick. 

Well, that shot you did was in no way safe. You took a shot, and it could have hit his head, just as much as it could hit the tires.

I didn't say it was a "safe shot".

"It could have hit his head"  No. If i did hit them, i would killed them in the crash. But if you see closely in the left corner you can see it was KJETIL. NOT ERLEND. 

In the video you can see me shooting at 00:00 - 01:10. And Kjetil shooting at 01:10 to the end.

Kjetil fired 8 bullets and he was the guy that killed : (Screenshot) http://gyazo.kennethd.net/i/TuIiH.png

Erlend (me) fired 1 bullet before the car flipped. I didnt RDM and i didnt break any rules.

So please stop blaming me for RDM

The issue I see here is that you only said "back off" you gave no indication as to what would happen if he didn't stand down from the situation, if you had said "Back off or I'll shoot." then this whole situation would be a lot easier to solve.

But that's just my opinion as I like Roleplay to be taken seriously.

If you see a guy pointing at you with a gun in real life, and he screams back off... You do that right? You don't run towards him and trying to challenge him. 

But maybe i should have said "I'll shoot" too, MasticatedCake. But what's done is done. Im truly sorry and I hope that im being unbanned.

Unfortunatly this is your second ban and you only get one chance here at altislife.co.uk.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back