What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for protecting myself and assets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calisto

Okay, I was being help up by AG ( name forgotten )  but thats the clan tag that I can recognise.

So instead of submitting I felt it was within my power to defend myself by using my vehicle he was trying to steal from me as I have had a run in with this group before randomly shot and killed me for no reason.

But this all happaned near Gravia garage and bassically I feel a little wronged by this decision because you would do this in reallife if you had the chance to, isn't this supposed to be an RP server?

Another thing I noticed is that I was banned by Wilco and there hasn't been a Ban appeal on the forum section, and I actually know this to be bad practice if you are asking people to put a ban forward before action is taken. This never happened in this case and kind of feels like friends of admins getting benefits.

Each to their own, but I don't think this is a legitimate enough reason to ban someone for self defence.

You ran over Prophet as he was trying to rob you..YOU can NOT run people over no matter what UNLESS you are in the RED zone. If you happen to get unbanned I would recommend you read the servers RULES!

I was under the impression you can defend yourself within RP reason, and thats what I did.  If the rules were to state you cannot use VDM for ANY reason then it should state that.

If the server rules are that specific I may have been misinformed or misread. this is even  my very first offence.

If I get allowed back in, I know now that even within RP limits VDM is not allowed.

Anyway if I don't get unbanned, I wish the server and the community all the best.

Wilco said:
Rule 3: The General Rules

3A) Do not troll, running around the cops in circles, jumping off buildings, bombarding the police messaging system over and over is considered trolling.

3B) Do not talk on mic in sidechat or play music in direct or sidechat.

3C) Out of character questions need to be written in the chat, in order to not interrupt the roleplay on the server. 

West Altis ( UK Government Controlled)

The UK government is under control of West Altis and it is heavily policed and has a number of strict rules to ensure serious roleplay.

Inside Green Zones

VDM = Instant Ban (Killing by using a vehicle is VDM)

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM 

Flying = You may land in the greenzone however, The police will send any choppers found to the crusher, Landing in the greenzone is against the server law (not rules), The police will however open fire.

Weapons = Not a server rule but server law - All Weapons apart from Pistols are illegal in West Altis.

Robbing = Fine however this is a crime (Altis Police Law)

Drug Dealing = If you are dealing drugs (this is a form of role playing) if the police approach you or are heading your way then you may open fire... please be advised the police will shoot back if shots are fired.

Outside Green zones

VDM = Instant Ban (Killing by using a vehicle is VDM)

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM 

Flying = you may land anywhere but when flying please keep above 100m

Weapons = Firearms purchased from the gun store are legal with a valid gun licence, Weapons from rebel outposts/donator shops are illegal (Altis Police Law)

Can you confirm you have read the full rules and understand that VDM can never be used (unless your in the red zone)

I can confirm I have read the rules again and will not use VDM for ANY purpose out of the red zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Please PM me a link to this thread and your GUID and i will unban you on acceptance of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back