What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for noises in Sidechat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sado

Hello.

I got banned today for making noises in the Sidechat. I'd like you to know that it was just a simple mistake caused by the fact that I was typing in side before and simply forgot that I was still on the blue channel before starting to speak. I apologise if it's pissed you off that much, but I can assure you it was truly NOT intended to bother anyone on the sidechat. Since it was really not intended and was cut off immediately after it begun, I kindly ask you for an unban. I cannot assure you that it won't happen again, as we all tend to sometimes speak something on side by accident. What I can assure you of is that I will try to take more care about the channel I am speaking in.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Kind regards,

sado

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

I got banned today for making noises in the Sidechat. I'd like you to know that it was just a simple mistake caused by the fact that I was typing in side before and simply forgot that I was still on the blue channel before starting to speak. I apologise if it's pissed you off that much, but I can assure you it was truly NOT intended to bother anyone on the sidechat. Since it was really not intended and was cut off immediately after it begun, I kindly ask you for an unban. I cannot assure you that it won't happen again, as we all tend to sometimes speak something on side by accident. What I can assure you of is that I will try to take more care about the channel I am speaking in.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Kind regards,

sado

PS. I can still join server 2, IDK why (I couldn't at first, but now I apparently can), but not the server 1. Why is this happening?

Anyways, I am not gonna play until this unban appeal gets a result, even though I could. I respect the ban and will wait for your response.
I was on server 1 when you "accidently" made the noises. A lot of player told you to stop making noises on side. You didnt give a fuck about the players and continued to make the noises. Its ok if you accidently talk on side. But you did that for 10 minutes or more and you ignored everyone. 

You see, the problem with your comment is that no one told me to shut up on side, since there was no speech made by me on side. I can have Dubious Penguin, Ricki, a guy named Sanchez (or something), also guys named FatPork and FarBacon can confirm it, since they were around me at the time of my ban.

Why don't you upload proof (a movie, screenshots) of your words to back them up? The fact that you have an issue with me IG does not give you the right to try to make me banned forever.

I think you might be mistaking me with a guy named Hammyyy or someone with a similar name, who was constantly spamming sidechat with messages like "XXX has been bit" and making zombie noises on the sidechat. I've made ONE freakin' noise (a Zombie one), which was meant to be in direct chat (again, I can have Dubious Penguin to confirm it- he was near me when this happened), but since I've been typing in side before, a second of my noise slipped to the blue channel. I couldn't do anything more than just immediately switch it back to direct.

There's one more thing you're forgetting about. There was an Admin present all the time and was generally around me for all the time (we both were at Kavala Square - Wilco was just standing there). So, I guess he would not let me spam sidechat for 10 minutes, would he? I would have been banned in a way quicker time than 10 minutes. Your theory does not make sense at all.

Once again- you having an issue with me in game does not mean you can lie here to make me look worse. If you have anything to accuse me of, please back it up with solid evidence (unless you're an Admin, whose words count as solid evidence as well).

You see, the problem with your comment is that no one told me to shut up on side, since there was no speech made by me on side. I can have Dubious Penguin, Ricki and whole KoA to confirm it, since they were with me at the time.

Why don't you upload proof (a movie, screenshot) of your words to back them up? The fact that you have an issue with me IG does not give you the right to try to make me banned forever.

I think you might be mistaking me with a guy named Hammyyy or something like that, who was constantly spamming sidechat with messages like "XXX has been bit" and making zombie noises on the sidechat. I've made ONE freakin' noise (a Zombie one), which was meant to be in direct chat (again, I can have Dubious Penguin to confirm it- he was near me when this happened), but since I've been typing in side before, a second of my noise slipped to the blue channel. I couldn't do anything more than just immediately switch it back to direct.

Once again- you having an issue with me in game does not mean you can lie here to make me look worse. If you have anything to accuse me of, please back it up with solid evidence. Thank you.
i dont have an issue with you. You never robbed me, you never killed me, i never met you. You can ask your buddies to stand by your side. If you make ONE freakin' noise you wont get banned and you know that. Almost everyone talks on side by mistake and they not gonna get banned. Let the admins decide. 

Uh, you marked the important thing with red. nice.

Oh yes sir, I've indeed robbed you once. Despite it being the small amount, you told me you're going to deal with me "your way". I see that's the way you like.

You're of course right that I won't get banned for making one noise. You need to take into consideration the fact that there was some kind of "Zombie RP" going on in Kavala at the moment, and like 5-7 people were "roleplaying" zombies. I guess Wilco might have been pissed off a little with the whole thing going on, and that's why he might have banned me (because yes indeed, I had made a ZOMBIE noise).

There's one more thing- the fact that I can bring some witnesses here who just HAPPENED to be around me doesn't necessarily mean they are my buddies, who are going to stand by me no matter what. I hope you realise that.

I am still waiting for a screenshot or a movie of the chat, where people tell me to shut up, because I apparently spam sidechat for 10 minutes with an Admin being present all the time... Get your facts straight first before accusing a person of doing something, please. Otherwise, it won't make sense at all.

Oh yes sir, I've indeed robbed you once. Despite it being the small amount, you told me you're going to deal with me "your way". I see that's the way you like.

You're of course right that I won't get banned for making one noise. You need to take into consideration the fact that there was some kind of "Zombie RP" going on in Kavala at the moment, and like 5-7 people were "roleplaying" zombies. I guess Wilco might have been pissed off a little with the whole thing going on, and that's why he might have banned me (because yes indeed, I had made a ZOMBIE noise).

There's one more thing- the fact that I can bring some witnesses here who just HAPPENED to be around me doesn't necessarily mean they are my buddies, who are going to stand by me no matter what. I hope you realise that.

I am still waiting for a screenshot or a movie of the chat, where people tell me to shut up, because I apparently spam sidechat for 10 minutes with an Admin being present all the time... Get your facts straight first before accusing a person of doing something, please. Otherwise, it won't make sense at all.
You robbed me huh? I don't remember you. Well you say it was a zombie RP in Kavala. Maybe i've mistaken you with someone. I don't want any trouble and the the most important thing, i don't want you to think i am dealing with you this way. Maybe i am wrong. Let the admins decide.

Well...you come in here, talk shit which sets me in what you wouldn't necessarily call a "good light" and then you say you aren't even sure it's me you have an issue with? Do you know what you might cause by doing such things? You can make a person banned for WAY MORE than they actually did (like in this case).

That's why you should always provide proof while accusing a person of performing an action against the rules. It helps avoid all the fuss (which is bound to happen while you only accuse a person verbally, without supporting it with proof).

Anyways, since that's cleared out, I am waiting for an Admin to respond here with their decision. Not going to write here anymore unless asked to by Wilco.

PS. I do admit that I somewhat TOOK PART in the "zombie RP" in Kavala (I was running away from Zombies right in front of your eyes Wilco, in Kavala). Nevertheless, I SWEAR TO GOD that making the Zombie noise in the Sidechat was never my intention and I am deeply sorry for disturbing the people who might have felt bothered with the second of my Zombie noise on Side.

I can promise that I will be paying more attention to the channel I am speaking in, and oh well... I guess that taking part in this "roleplay" wasn't a good idea either, so I won't be taking part in such trolling events anymore.

Hello, it's Ricki here. I don't want to be immediately taken as "sado's boy" for speaking for him here, but I happened to be on teamspeak with him all the time. I was also in Kavala, rolling around in my Ifrit during the so called zombie roleplay. I can totally confirm that sado's not made any zombie noises in the sidechat before the unlucky one he got banned for. After speaking in side, he realized immediately and told me it was a mistake via teamspeak. A second later he told me he was banned. As far as I know he wanted to explain on side, but he had no chance to type a single word before the ban. Once again, I don't want to sound like I am defending him. I am just playing with him from time to time, we have no real connections outside this game. I just feel obliged to tell the truth here. That is all.

Oh well. Thank you for posting this Ricki... I hope these words will have at least some value for you, Wilco. The fact that he roleplays with me SOMETIMES doesn't mean he's lying to get me out of my situation. I can assure you that Ricki is a mature person who definitely knows the consequences of actions like posting false statements. Therefore, I kindly ask you to take Ricki's statement into consideration.

Thanks a lot.

Eager for a response,

sado

PS. Out of like 5-7 people roleplaying zombies, playing music through their microphones and just running around in front of your eyes like complete retards, only I got banned. Could you please tell me why I was the only one punished? I am not questioning your authority and administration Wilco, I'd just love your response on how I stood out from the crowd so heavily that you decided to ban.

Once again, making the zombie noise for a second on side was NOT my intention AT ALL. It was TRULY meant to be direct chat (there was Dubious Penguin and some cops who got into the zombie RP too, and the noise I made was supposed to be directed towards them, not the global server chat).

Hope you understand it was just a simple mistake and I will try my best to prevent it from happening in the future.

Spoke to your eariler and actioned the unban - Moving topic to approved Mr Zombie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back