What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for money hacking!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiery315

Last night me and my friends were playing and a hacker came on and started spawning in a helicopter and tanks and put down loads of mines so I was running around and then I saw some guy (the hacker) and he said if I wanted money so I replied "what do you mean?" then I walked away and later logged off. the next day I went to the ATM and saw 800 billion so what I tried to do was kill my self with it and did it with 1 billion on me each time because it says "you only can withdraw 999,999" but when I had only 200 billion left I got arrested and then got banned.

Why did I get banned when I didn't mean to get it and try'd to get rid of it by killing myself and giving some money to other people.

If you unban me, please reset my ATM so it will be normal.

We received reports from a number of people I trust who have played on this server for a very long time advising you was boasting about how you can get 8 billion... I checked the db and you had nothing ... then moments later you had 2 billion.

Not a chance mate, please take that somewhere else.

Ban request denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back