What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for hacking after login

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Coon

I got banned for hacking when i logged on and stepped into a helicopter infront of me (that probably was spawned with a hack)

please unban me i really like the server

we also were streaming on twitch at the time so if i would be hacking everybody should have been able to see it

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't unban you, even if I wanted to (which I don't, tbh).

The ban wasn't with us, and it probably wasn't as a result of hacks you performed on our server today. It was an auto-kick for a PREVIOUS hack-detection on you, most likely at some other server in the past. There is also no way you can be auto-kicked for the nearby presence of hacked items, unless you physically ass-spawn them yourself.

We're part of a network that shares hacker-ban information - the 'hit' on you came from that network, as far as we can tell. We don't appear to have an explicit record of your hack or a pre-existing ban by us, so it's probably come from Bansys or BattlEye themselves - in which case, take it to them, if you can.

Sorry - no unban today.

well it happend friday and i bought the game wednesday, and for as far as i know i dont have any other games that use battleye or bansys let alone even hacking 

there even is a video of me being banned while im in the spawnd helicopter

Last edited by a moderator:
Look - I've told you already - you were not BANNED here today... you were KICKED from here today, because you were BANNED already. Most likely somewhere else (in this game, not another game).

Link me the video, and I'll see what arises.

Nothing heard in three days - suggest this one goes on the 'twilight-zone' pile, Wilco, until/if he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back