What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for Combat Logging (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler 555

I got banned for combat logging when I was role-playing with an bounty hunter I said that I was wanted and I'm turning myself in then said that I was joking and I said to a bounty hunter saying that I knew a guy that was wanted which was my friend on Skype which was wanted for 2 million and the Bounter Hunter knocked me out outside nightclub restrained me with ziptied me then said I was going to prison for being wanted which is metagaming and I pretty much got fucked banned for no reason which is pretty much pissed me off and I don't have a fricken clue how long I have been banned for if you could tell me if I am getting unbanned then just please mod or admin post here and tell me what I need to do to get unbanned I'm hoping for a second chance on this server because I love playing it.

I was the person who reported you, alongside Dutchy. Previous to this you called me a cunt, told me that I spend my life on the server and that I need to get outside.

During the encounter you told the bounty hunter you were someone else and within the boundaries of role play was fine, the bounty hunter did what they should have took you to the HQ. At the HQ he could have explained what actually went on and may have not sent you to prison, but you decided the best course of action was to combat log. The only person here who broke the rules was you.

I may of got a little aggressive and I said I was another person then said jokes then told him my name so you're chatting shit and he shouldn't of taken me there when I was on a fucking £0 fucking bounty how many fucking times do I have to say I was on a £0 bounty.

I never called you a cunt you're chatting shit mate fucking hell I said that when your gang robbed me when I never stopped and tried to blow up my vehicle then fucked off with all my shit.

I think its very funny how you posted an NHS application before you're unbanned...

I never called you a cunt you're chatting shit mate fucking hell I said that when your gang robbed me when I never stopped and tried to blow up my vehicle then fucked off with all my shit.
So you're first saying you never said it, you then said you did say it? I never said it was in a different situation, but you come across as a bit young to be a part of this community by the way you start shouting shit, being abusive and combat logging. Perhaps you should return in a few years?

Regardless if you have a bounty or not, you admitted you were someone who had a bounty, you then changed your mind, you lied and this would lead someone to be unsure weather or not you're a criminal, Dutchys actions just prove that he wasn't metagaming.

Wow! whats with the language here.... 

We are an adult community so little remarks like  "your chatting shit mate" will not be tolerated... based on the language you used in this post i wouldn't put it past you to have called him a cunt

Please go and read the rules, if you understand them and will follow them we will give you another chance... however if your about swearing every 2 seconds then please dont waste your time and ours.

I await your response.

No response but from the childish behavior not right for this community so for all our sanity .... denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back